7231-7255 Entering Royal Palace

Chapter 7231 Shocked 1

  Mrs. Nangong looked at Nangong Liuyun and then at Su Luo. In the end, she decided to tell Su Luo that it was more reliable, because her son was eccentric and she was jealous as a mother.

  Mrs. Nangong pulled Su Luo and said to her earnestly: "Lady Luo, you have been in a coma for so long, and there are so many things that you dont know."

  Just when Mrs. Nangong made a pose to talk to Su Luo. , Nangong Liuyun said directly: "She don't need to know." It was

  cold and cold.

  Mrs. Nangong was irritated-

  Su Luo beat Nangong Liuyun on the shoulder, pointing to a chair not far away, and said to Nangong Liuyun: "In

  the past-- " Nangong Liuyun flattened her mouth, feeling wronged. Looking at Su Luo.

  Su Luo continued to point to the chair, like coaxing a child: "Be good, go and sit down."

  Then, the second Nangong Young Master, who had been rebellious since childhood and grew up arrogant and cold, actually walked over obediently and quietly. Sit down quietly, with your legs on your knees together.

  His beautiful, deep, clear and beautiful big eyes looked at Su Luo fanatically, as if asking, what then?

  Su Luo said, "Then sit obediently and don't interrupt." The

  Second Young Master Nangong glanced at Su Luo dissatisfiedly.

  Su Luo glared at him: "Do you not listen?"

  Poor Second Young Master Nangong, how arrogant is that in front of others? What a look at the world? But at this time, his big black and white eyes were full of grievances, and his red mouth was flat.

  It was like a little pitiful, as if he went up to touch his furry head.

  Mrs. Nangong suddenly burst into love with a motherly heart, and the long-lost maternal glory extended from the depths of her heart! ! !

  sky!

  Is this person really her Nangong Liuyun? This is simply! simply! simply

  Madame Nangong tremblingly pointed at Nangong Liuyun, she was dumbfounded!

  Mrs. Nangong swears!

  When Nangong Liuyun was first born, he had never been so obedient!

  When he first knew how to walk, he had never been so behaved!

  By the time he could walk, he was already extremely proud.

  When he grows up...the more he grows up, the colder he gets.

  It can be said that since the birth of Nangong Liuyun, Mrs. Nangong has never seen him so obedient and pitiful...

  Mrs. Nangong is simply eye-opening, and she is amazed! ! ! ! !

  Mrs. Nangong is like this, let alone Nangong Jiayi.

  She has always grown up in the loneliness and arrogance of her second elder brother. In her impression, her second elder brother has always been a powerful, chilling legend, keeping people away from strangers, and repelling others thousands of miles away!

  But today, this legend actually reveals... such a naive side, it makes Nangong Jiayi feel like she has seen a ghost!

  But... this kind of second brother is so down-to-earth, so