7756-7780 Travelling

Chapter 7756

  "Suck it for me!" City Lord Hai gritted his teeth secretly, aiming his two index fingers at the little white turtle!

  Two cyan rays of light burst out from the two index fingers of City Lord Hai, shooting at the little white turtle!

  But— there was

  no response.

  Breathe again!

  Continue to be unresponsive.

  "Huh?"

  After repeatedly failing to respond, City Lord Hai opened his eyes and stared at the little white turtle.

  At this moment, the little white turtle was lying on the ground lazily, with its long slender tail upturned, ignoring City Lord Hai.

  When City Lord Hai caught it, in an instant, his head, tail, and limbs were all hidden in the turtle shell!

  City Lord Hai frowned.

  After checking again and again, his brows became tighter and tighter, and finally he finally determined that this little white turtle did not have the inheritance of Yang Haiyang's spiritual energy!

  "How could it be?" City Lord Hai looked at a parchment scroll in his hand.

  This clearly records that Yang Haiyang has injected one-third of his body's spiritual energy into the little white turtle, why not?

  Sea City Lord fell into contemplation.

  At this moment, Su Luo and his group had already come to the beach.

  All preparations have been made before, so everyone can board the ship directly.

  Anonymous is already moored by the sea.

  Su Luo was still amazed when Wuming was really presented in front of everyone.

  Gorgeous hull, spacious area, bright bright colors, gleaming in the sun.

  What surprised Su Luo even more was that on the pier on the coast, the two groups of people were standing neatly.

  "This is?" Su Luo looked at the one who was obviously the captain with some strangeness.

  The captain is Wu Dazhi!

  He told Su Luo seriously and solemnly: "We are all the original captains and sailors of Wuming. When Miss Luo bought Wuming, she bought us together. We now belong to you, Miss Luo."

  Su Luo frowned: "What if I don't want you?"

  "If you give up on us voluntarily, of course there is no problem, as long as you are sure you don't want it." Wu Dazhi stared at Su Luo seriously, and could see that this was a Meticulous person.

  Su Luo looked at the sparkling sea in the distance, the seagulls were still flying on the sea, the blue sky and white clouds, the blue waves rippling, it was very beautiful.

  It is indeed a pleasure to go out to sea in such weather.

  Moreover, Su Luo knew that City Lord Hai was rushing towards the little white turtle, and he would soon know that the spiritual energy in the little white turtle had been absorbed by someone.

  If you continue to stay in Haicheng... the consequences are not what Su Luo wants to see.

  Because she is still alive, it is very likely that it will be spread.