8531-8555 "I Love You"

Chapter 8531 Abandonment 4

  She had a chill down her spine and a feeling of tightness and stiffness in her body.

  Because Nangong Liuyun's five fingers are like swords hanging above Su Luo's head!

  It seems that in the next second, his hand will be inserted into her abdomen, grabbing a mass of blood and flesh... Thinking of this, Su Luo subconsciously wants to run!

  But there is nowhere to escape!

  Su Luo violently pushed Nangong Liuyun with both hands!

  Su Luo originally thought that Nangong Liuyun was weak and must have no strength!

  But what Su Luo didn't expect was that Nangong Liuyun seemed weak and sickly, but she was as firm as a rock, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shake it!

  Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun in shock!

  Doesn't it mean that his strength has decreased? Didn't he say he was sick? Isn't it staggering and staggering when you walk? Why can't she push? ! It's all a lie!

  And this moment.

  yard.

  The nine brothers of the Su family all looked anxious!

  Su Fourth Shao and Su Qi Shao are the two most anxious.

  Su Fourth Shao frowned: "Lonely men and widows, living in the same room, ghosts know what will happen!"

  Su Qishao was also not very happy: "That's it! How can they be allowed to live in the same room! If there is something wrong with Luo girl... hum !"

  Su Ershao still had some conscience, waved his hand and said: "You can rest assured on this point, Luo girl's strength is good, but it is Nangong Liuyun. I saw that there was only gas out but no gas in, he can't do anything about it. Did we fall for the girl?"

  Su Sanshao also said: "I'm not worried about what will happen to Luo girl. Her current force value is the upper hand. I only worry that if Nangong Liuyun can't be rescued, then..."

  The Su Clan and the Dragon and Phoenix Clan will definitely have a relationship. war!

  The Su family has just been born, is it about to provoke the first of this hidden family?

  Young Master Su didn't speak.

  He stood with his hands behind his back, his face was as calm as water, but there was a trace of annoyance in his eyes!

  He was actually tricked by a boy younger than him, and he was conspiring... Da Shao Su has always been in a deep sense of frustration, unable to extricate himself.

  At this moment, Su Luo, who was trusted by her brothers, couldn't push Nangong Liuyun away. She could only grab Nangong Liuyun's hand angrily: "You let go, let go!"

  Nangong Liuyun was furious and crazy. What terrible things will happen... She doesn't find it strange.

  Nangong Liuyun looked at the pair of slender hands covering the back of his hands, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, his tone raised, with a strong self-mockery: "Finally willing to touch me?"

  Su Luo suddenly withdrew his hand!

  However, Nangong Liuyun lowered his eyes and sneered at Su Luo, his eyes full of evil!

  Such eyes...it's terrifying!

  The hand that Su Luo had retracted, grabbed Nangong Liuyun again, and shouted, "You, don't move!" In the