7381-7405 Nangong Old man

Chapter 7381

  Nangong Alchemist's brows are frowning tighter!

  He shook his head: "It's dead."

  The glimmer of hope that Nangong Liule had originally held, instantly tilted away.

  "But-" Nangong pharmacist suddenly released another sentence.

  "But what?" The second lady, Nangong Liule, and his wife Kong Shi, all stared at Nangong Alchemist.

  "This child hasn't completely died yet, maybe there is still a chance of life." Nangong Alchemist couldn't bear to say, but in the end he couldn't hold his conscience and told him.

  "Not dead yet? There is still a chance of being saved? This means that Yangyang has the possibility of being saved, right? What are you waiting for? Save it!" Nangong Liule stared at Nangong Lian with a hideous face. Pharmacist.

  "Yes, yes, you will save our family Yangyang, quickly save our family Yangyang, my old lady will kneel for you!" The second lady said, she was about to kneel.

  Nangong Alchemist looked at this messy family, and suddenly became angry!

  But now is not the time to talk about these things, the most important thing is to save the children.

  Nangong Alchemist shook off the second wife's hand, and said angrily: "It's useless for you to kneel and beg me. If I could save your child, it would have already been saved. Do you still need so much nonsense?"

  "That? "The second lady looked at a loss with tears in her eyes.

  "Su Luo! Miss Su?! Have you said so, don't you understand?" Nangong Alchemist said irritably, "In terms of medical skills, the entire imperial capital Su Luo is the second, no one dares to be the first, if there is one person in the emperor. If you can save your child, then, that person must be Su Luo!" The

  second lady, Nangong Liule, and Kong were all a little dazed... confused.

  Nangong Alchemist waved his hand in angrily: "Go! Who else can save this deadly flesh and bone matter, except Miss Su?! While the little corpse is still not warm, go and beg! Weeping and kneeling. Its okay to shout and shout! Only if she takes the shot, there is still a hint of possibility!"

  Why would Nangong Alchemist recommend Su Luo?

  Because he knew that it was impossible for Su Luo not to know about this... and she would eventually take action.

  Because Su Luo has a superb medical skill, Xiao Yangyang's death is strange, but the second wife used to hold Yangyang to show off in front of Mrs. Nangong every day.

  What will others say if this is spread out? Did you say that Su Luo couldn't save him when he died? And it was the moment when she was about to get engaged.

  Is this nice?

  Rumors can drown Su Luo, can she still get engaged happily?

  What's more, Nangong pharmacist felt that if Su Luo didn't make a move this time, she was afraid that she would also have a lump in her heart.

  Since Su Luo had to take action no matter what the calculation was, then, did he take the initiative to stop, or was he begged to take the shot? Naturally it is the latter, and the former seems so cheap.

  Therefore, Nangong Alchemist created the conditions for Su Luo.

  That is to let the second wife, the big son, all go and beg Su Luo to give Yang Yangzhi.