8231-8255 Master Black & White

Chapter 8231 Master 2

  The old people may not know him, but he can almost call out the names of everyone present.

  Here are all the superpowers who fell in the Wanliu Mountain Lunjian at the time.

  Because at the beginning, what they were fighting for was the names from the first to the tenth place in the Spirit World Continent!

  However, the ancestors of the major families were not included in the selection.

  The ten people here are the powerhouses who can steadily enter the top 20 of the Spirit World Continent !

  To be able to win over one is already very impressive. If they can gain the favor of all of them, it will not be too difficult for the Dragon and Phoenix Clan to kill the Imperial Clan.

  It's just... Nangong Liuyun shook his head inwardly. Among the ten powerhouses, it is said that four of them are inclined towards the royal family.

  "You are crooked and crooked again! Didn't you just ask, how did they get in?" The old man who had asked the question from the very beginning came forward and straightened the main building.

  Nangong Liuyun remembered that the old man was Huo Sen, who was called the Thousand-faced Fox in the Jianghu.

  So, everyone asked : "How did you come in?"

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "Are you curious?"

  Huo Sen glanced at Su Luo: "Little girl, don't be rude, talk quickly.

  " An old man said, "Little Liuyun, my grandfather and I have been friends for ten thousand years, and your father was grown up by me, so talk quickly."

  This old man Nangong Liuyun really knew him, and he did talk The old man walked very close, and he was also the brother of the old man.

  Jianghu is called the old man of Xiong Yang!

  If the Dragon and Phoenix Clan is the number one super hidden family, then Xiong Yang, he holds the largest gang in the world, the Yang Gang.

  Hong Tianzi glanced at Su Luo: "Little girl, don't tell me soon!"

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "If you ask me to tell me, I'll tell, isn't I very shameless?"

  Originally, these bigwigs thought, Little girl, little boy, they gave an order, and they poured everything out like a bamboo tube.

  As a result, after asking for a long time, the two children were tight-lipped.

  Hong Tianzi stared at Su Luo, a pressure suddenly rose!

  Master Hei sneered: "Will you try to threaten my Luo girl again?!"

  Hong Tianzi: "..."

  She has never seen a master like this to protect her shortcomings!

  Su Luo raised her eyebrows proudly and glanced at Hong Tianzi.

  Hong Tianzi: "..."

  "Master, what's the matter with you? Didn't you say that you would go to the Wanliu Mountain to discuss the sword? Why is it that you are discussing and discussing, that's it?"

  Master Black and White looked at each other, Master Bai With a long sigh.

  If someone asks them, they will definitely not be in the mood to talk, but since their little apprentice is curious, it is natural to explain her confusion.