7481-7505 Danger in Longfeng clan

Chapter 7481

  is silent all around.

  This is the time for Nangong Liuyun and Ningyi.

  Ning Yi expressed her sad expression incisively and vividly, as if she was the real mistress, and Su Luo was just a third party of unknown origin.

  Seeing Ningyi like this, the people around her gradually became a little shaken.

  There have been rumors that Nangong Liuyun and Ning Yi were in love at the beginning. If Ning Yi died, they would have become relatives.

  There are also rumors that all this is nothing more than quiet and affectionate, and that Nangong Liuyun never liked her from beginning to end.

  These two kinds of rumors are rampant.

  Therefore, the onlookers were also divided into two groups.

  Some believe in the former, and some believe in the latter.

  Many people present originally believed in the second kind, but looking at Ningyi like this...could it be that she was really happy with Nangong Liuyun instead of her own wishful thinking?

  If this is the case, then Nangong Liuyun would be too... Su Luo's identity is also... the name is not right...

  the atmosphere around is gradually a little embarrassing.

  Ningyi stood there, weeping silently...

  Her eyes turned back and forth, and the complexity of her desire to talk ... Others who looked at were sour.

  Madam Ning was crying.

  Master Ning's eyes were also red.

  Many people saw Su Luo's gaze gradually changed.

  Su Luo could clearly feel the complexity in those eyes, and she was also very uncomfortable at this moment!

  She had met Nangong Liuyun in Biluo Continent. At that time, how could she know that Nangong Liuyun was reincarnated, and how did she know that he incurred such a romantic debt in the spirit world?

  The more Su Luo thought about it, the more depressed, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became!

  In a rage!

  Su Luo wanted to shake off Nangong Liuyun's hand.

  But Nangong Liuyun's hands were well-knotted, and the knuckles were well-proportioned. The roots of the fingers holding Su Luo were white, as if they were glued to Su Luo's hands.

  I can't let go anyhow.

  "Let go." Su Luo's low voice was angry.

  Nangong Liuyun lowered his eyes, his beautiful face drooped, and his deep and beautiful eyes looked at Su Luo without speaking.

  In the constant discussion, Nangong Liuyun took Su Luo and walked forward leisurely.

  He didn't walk to Ningyi alone, but took Su Luo up with him.

  Su Luo was caught off guard and was dragged away by him.

  Ningyi looked at Nangong Liuyun holding Su Luo's hand, her eyes tightened for a moment, and a premonition that she didn't dare to spontaneously emerged from her heart.

  no, I can not.

  Liuyun didn't have no feelings for her back then, and it was not just her wishful thinking.