7431-7455 ENGAGEMENT

Chapter 7431 is so simple?

  I've deceived it once, so I'm wary this time.

  At that time, even the emperor... will have nothing to say, right?

  Mrs. Leng stared at Feng Niang bitterly: "Are you really dead?!"

  Feng Niang directly waved her hand: "What will be cured? Our girl has promised to the Longfeng clan. Keep your distance from any man except Nangong Second Young Master. Is it wrong?"

  Mrs. Leng was furious!

  What a wind lady! As expected to be with Su Luo, what he said and did was the same as Su Luo's!

  "Okay! Excuse me! Just wait!"

  Mrs. Leng took the skirt and left angrily!

  Xiaoyue looked at Mrs. Leng who was angered away, and smiled and asked, "Mrs. Leng was really angered away. Will we be okay?"

  Feng Niang looked back at Xiaoyueyi's head: "What are you talking about?"

  Xiaoyue rubbed her forehead: "But, if the second prince is really dead, won't our girl's engagement party be postponed?"

  "This... seems to make sense." Feng Niang opened the door and hurried in to find Su Luo. .

  "The second prince is worried about his life? Why?" Su Luo puzzled, "Why is there a life worry for no reason?"

  Feng Niang shook her head. She only asked about the second prince's serious illness. As for why he was seriously ill, she just asked. I don't know anymore.

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "It's okay, they will come again."

  Su Luo's words were indeed correct.

  About half an hour passed!

  A rush of horseshoes came clearly in the silent night.

  The entrance of Fengheyuan.

  The guards in the palace lined up in two rows.

  In the luxurious carriage, a woman with a sad face was helped out by her close-fitting maid.

  This time, it turned out to be Queen Leng.

  The one supporting Queen Leng was Mrs. Leng on one side, and Mrs. Nangong... on the other side.

  Feng Niang was surprised on the surface when she saw Queen Leng, but in fact she didn't, because her girl had a brilliant plan, and she would have come to Fengheyuan in person even when Queen Leng had already arrived.

  Queen Colds attitude is really good.

  Expensive, elegant, cordial, and sad.

  Queen Leng took Feng Niang's hand and sighed: "Feng Niang, please feel free to invite your girl out. There will be no such thing as the last time. My palace will guarantee you with your life, okay?"

  Empress Leng at this time, she is really exhausted, and there is no way to save the second prince except Su Luo.

  She was the mastermind in the incident that entrap Su Luo, but now, she personally came to invite Su Luo.

  Doesn't she slap her face?

  Doesn't she feel ashamed?

  But no matter how humiliated and embarrassed, in the face of her son's life, there will be nothing.

The Demonic King Chases His Wife(7181+): The Final JourneyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara