8681-8705 Sword Spirit

2020-11-01 Author: Su Xiaonuan   Chapter 8681 Excited 6

  "So excited..." Su Luo looked at the old man Dugu and didn't react.

  "But why is it still in the Middle God Realm?" Old Man Dugu carefully held the Fallen Little Red Lotus and turned to complain to Su Luo, "What kind of talent is the Fallen Little Red Lotus? If it was in someone else's hands, it would have been raised to the Great God Realm long ago. In your hands, you are still in the middle god realm, how do you usually raise it?!"

  Su Luo spread his hands: "Isn't it going to grow naturally?"

  Dugu alchemist patted Su Luo's head: "You, you, what are you doing? You can do it like this! They are nothing but savage things in your hands! Brilliant things!" The

  pharmacist Dugu couldn't wait to steal the little black cat and the fallen red lotus home to raise them!

  However, when the pharmacist Dugu slapped Su Luo on the forehead, the little black cat, the fallen red lotus, and the fierce little phoenix all attacked the pharmacist Dugu!

  The face, the upper body, the lower body... The poor Dugu refining pharmacist was attacked in three places!

  Fortunately, Su Luo's reaction was quick and hastily, otherwise——

  "All come back soon!" Su Luo waved his hand.

  The little phoenix jumped to Su Luo's left shoulder, the little black cat jumped to Su Luo's right shoulder, and the fallen little red lotus was on Su Luo's forehead, dangling, so cute!

  The pharmacist Dugu was simply speechless.

  "Alright, alright, all of you are facing Su Luo! All of you are facing Su Luo! Humph!" Alchemist Dugu was very arrogant.

  Su Luo couldn't help laughing when she saw the childish appearance of Dugu Refining Pharmacist and the pets.

  At this moment, Su Qi finally came back.

  He carried a tightly sealed pitch-black wooden barrel in his left hand and right hand, and placed it in front of Su Luo with a bang.

  "Here, the blood flames and venom are all here." Before

  Su Qi stopped.

  Whoa-

  poor Su Qi, was smashed away by the little black cat and the little phoenix!

  The little black cat had such a small body and tightly fastened arms, and as a result, both hands hugged a large pitch-black wooden barrel that was dozens of times its body size, and poured the blood-flame venom from the barrel into his mouth.

  Little Phoenix followed suit, and wanted to hold the big wooden barrel and pour it into his mouth.

  Su Luo hurriedly hugged the little phoenix and coaxed it: "You can't eat, you can't eat, wait first."

  Seeing them so hungry, Su Luo felt distressed and blamed herself.

  During this period of time, she was busy with her own cultivation and promotion, and she really ignored them... They were too obedient. They were so hungry that they were still holding back, for fear of disturbing her cultivation.

  "Gulugulu——" The little black cat drank all the blood flame venom, and soon, it spit out a group of blood red flames day after day.

  "Ow!" Fallen Little Red Lotus and Little Phoenix all charged up, rushing into the mass of flames.

  The blood-red flame may be terrifying to others, but to them, it is like a fiery red marshmallow that they nibble clean one by one.

  The blood flame venom is food for the three of them.

  What the little black cat needs is venom, and what the fallen little red lotus and little phoenix need is bloody flames.

  The blood-colored flames of the two large barrels decreased downward at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  In less than a quarter of an hour, the entire two barrels of blood flame venom were completely consumed -

  "I'm still hungry." The dark eyes of the little black cat looked at Su Luo.

  Su Luo: "..."

  Su Qi was completely stunned!

  "Are you the king of big stomachs? There are two whole buckets of blood flame venom, what do you think it is? Plain water? This is blood flame venom! Is this not enough?" Su Qi was stunned.

  (End of this chapter)