7531-7555 Mrs Nangong

Chapter 7531 Hidden world Su family?

  This result is unacceptable to them. It is divided into five and five. The possibility of failure is too great, because the hidden strength of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan is also included.

  "The royal-level amethyst cannon of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan..." Murong Patriarch raised his head and didn't say any more.

  Emperor-level amethyst guns, the four major military regions in the army are less than 5,000! This time, the Dragon and Phoenix Clan were able to call 300 aircraft urgently! It can be seen that the dragon and phoenix clan has many backgrounds behind, and how terrifying the hidden strength is!

  "The empire's largest super-hidden family has a well-deserved reputation." Emperor Ling was very aggrieved and sighed.

  The number of five or five is still his side.

  If so many dark guards hadn't died, their side could account for 60%, and they could still have the power to fight, but now... it's impossible.

  Everyone was silent for a while: "..."

  Patriarch Leng's eyes suddenly lit up: "Your Majesty, what about the Su Clan? What do you think of the Su Clan?"

  How about the Su Clan? Everyone looked at Patriarch Leng!

  Patriarch Leng said: "It is said that the background and strength of the Su Clan were not under the Dragon and Phoenix Clan back then, but in recent years, the Su Clan gradually faded out of everyone's sight and has truly been hidden from the world, so everyone almost ignored the existence of the Su Clan."

  The Sioux, one of the four major families.

  Once with the Dragon and Phoenix clan in the south and the north, the two super clans dominated for a while.

  But later, no one knew what happened to the Su Clan. Although they were not removed from the four super families, they also cut off contact with all the families.

  They are completely cut off from the world.

  When the Su Clan was mentioned, other people were excited: "Your Majesty! What do you think of the Su Clan?"

  Emperor Ling frowned: "Although the Su Clan is hidden from the world, its heritage and strength are still there. , Leng Clan will not jump up so fast."

  Although Clan Chief Leng didn't want to admit it, he had to admit this fact.

  No one knows why the Su clan suddenly lived in seclusion and cut off the mundane world, but it is true that because the Su clan retired, the Leng clan rose to become the second largest super clan to compete with the dragon and phoenix clan!

  "If you can pull the Su Clan to our camp, what do you think the odds are?!" Patriarch Leng couldn't hide his excitement!

  "The odds of winning are naturally great, but is it possible?" Emperor Ling did not believe it. "The Su Clan has never come out to stand in the team for so many years, so it's impossible to come out now."

  "But Your Majesty, the Su Clan has started to come out, at least a few days ago. , a Seventh Young Master of the Su Clan was born." Patriarch Leng was a little excited, "Your Majesty, does this mean that the Su Clan has a plan to come back?"

  Patriarch Yan was immediately excited: "Seventh Young Master? That's it. Seventh son who is in a white shirt and loves fishing with that rod without bait?"

  Patriarch Leng nodded: "Yes, the Leng family's dark guard has information about the birth of the seventh son of Su, and the traces have been eliminated, the Dragon and Phoenix clan should return I don't know the news."