7206-7230 Amazing Su Luo

Chapter 7206 Pit 6

  Lingdi was finally pitted by Su Luo.

  Because Su Luo said that she did not bear this responsibility, the Ling Emperor was speechless.

  Su Luo's big eyes were as clear as water, very innocent and confused...The Ling Emperor was so angry that he was helpless.

  The next thing was unexpected by Lingdi and Clan Chief Leng.

  Because—

  not everyone is cured.

  Because time is too late!

  Su Luo's spiritual power is also limited.

  Su Luolei's face was pale and sweaty. Everyone saw that Su Luo did his best to save people.

  When her spiritual power was overdrawn, Nangong Liuyun injected spiritual power into her body, time and time again.

  Later, many people couldn't bear it anymore.

  "Su Luo has worked so hard, she is really too difficult..."

  "Yes, such a good girl, thanks to her, so many people can survive."

  "She is my family's savior, my family can only A small single seedling!"

  "Look at Su Luo, her whole body is constantly cold, and her face is so pale that she must be very tired and very tired."

  "Can you not be tired, she has been saving sleeplessly for these seven days and nights ." People, havent even squinted for a second, okay?"

  "Not only did she not sleep, she didnt even have time to drink a sip of water, she has been working hard to save people!"

  Seeing the chapped lips on the screen , The pale and bloodless Su Luo...Many people have distressed tears in their eyes.

  Su Luo's image of being strong, serious, hard-working, and hardworking has been established in the hearts of the people.

  But-

  not everyone is cured.

  Because time is too late, some people are given up.

  Out of thousands of people, two hundred died in the end.

  After an inventory, these two hundred people are all with cold surnames!

  Leng Yunqi watched the Leng clan children fall down one by one, and couldn't help but yell at Su Luo: "What are you doing! Why don't you save them! Why don't you save them!"

  Leng Yunqi's eyes were scarlet, and he couldn't wait to rush forward. Su Luo's corpse is thousands of pieces!

  However, Leng Yunqi couldn't rush up at all, because Su Luo was protected by Nangong Liuyun.

  Outside the screen, everyone looked at Leng Yunqi's crazy look, and they were speechless at his behavior.

  How can there be such a person!

  Obviously it was Lingdi who didn't open the third campus, which made these people more sick. Why should I blame Su Luo!

  Didnt you see that Su Luo was already very hard, very hard? In order to clean up the mess for the Ling Emperor, she was already like this, but she was not completely rescued in the end. Is she to blame?

  On the screen, Leng Yunqi was aggressive, mighty and majestic; Su Luo was sluggish and weak...One was unreasonable to make trouble, the other was reasonable and quiet, which was right and wrong, at a glance.