8781-8805 Nangong Liuyun

Chapter 8781 Where is Nangong? 2

  "If this goes on like this, Su Luo will die..."

  "Su Luo really has no power to fight back against the Demon Emperor!"

  "Hurry up and admit defeat! If you continue like this, you will die!"

  Everyone was worried about Su Luo, I feel sorry for Su Luo and wish she would immediately admit defeat, but Su Luo wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth and stood up staggeringly.

  The Demon Emperor stood in front of Su Luo again.

  His powerful palm supported Su Luo's head, his eyes were ferocious and twisted, and he released a strong and crazy hatred!

  Because in his chest, the small cluster of flames seems to have been growing stronger and stronger, and the threat to him is getting more and more serious!

  If he didn't get it out quickly, the Demon Emperor realized that he would eventually be swallowed by the fallen red lotus fire!

  Even Lord Shadow can't help him!

  The Devil Emperor held Su Luo by the collar, glared at her fiercely, and roared: "Get it out! I order you!"

  Su Luo only stared at him with a sneer.

  "Isn't it? I strangled you! Let's see if you're not willing to die!" The Demon Emperor grabbed Su Luo's slender and snow-white neck with both hands.

  "Uh..." Su Luo only felt that her neck was almost cut off, the breath in her nose was blocked by the Devil Emperor, her lungs were deprived of oxygen, her eyelids were heavy, and her pupils began to diverge...

  Fallen Xiao Honglian and Su Luo are together!

  He couldn't see Su Luo's situation, but he could feel it!

  For a time, the fallen little red lotus bit the Devil Emperor's lungs frantically, and with a click, a lung meridian was forcibly bitten by the fallen little red lotus!

  "Ah!" The Demon Emperor roared in pain!

  The little black cat and the jasper fairy vine also kept attacking the devil emperor, trying to relieve the pressure on Su Luo, but...their strength was so different from the devil emperor that they couldn't break the devil emperor's defense and could not cause him any harm.

  "You won't get it out, will you? Good! Then you will die for me!" There was a fierce madness in the eyes of the Devil Emperor!

  Su Luo was speechless.

  Her eyelids gradually became heavier, and her pupils gradually became loose...

  The Devil Emperor raised his right hand and slapped it hard! Shoot directly at Su Luo's forehead!

  "No!!!"

  Many people in the audience screamed in horror!

  If Su Luo's head is firmly slapped, this skull cannot be taken, because it must be blood spattered on the spot, and the brain bursts...

  How can the fallen little red lotus stay still?

  It flew out of the Devil Emperor's ear, and directed at the Devil Emperor's forehead, it blasted a strange fire!

  The Demon Emperor did not check for a while, and the thousands of hair strands on his head burned instantly.

  Because it was the strange fire of the fallen red lotus, the fire suddenly became very large and spread very quickly!

  The Devil Emperor was furious, he slapped his head with a slap, and the strange fire was quickly extinguished by him, but his entire head looked bald and black, how embarrassed it was.

  The Devil Emperor carried Su Luo and roared, "It's all because of you that you are here, you filthy scumbag! I will kill you now!" The

  Devil Emperor slapped Su Luo on the forehead!

  Lord Shadow said that he wanted to yell at Su Luo. Only when Su Luo faced a life-and-death crisis, the old man of the Su clan would come out. In this battle with Su Luo, the most important thing was to check whether the old man Su was terminally ill!

  If this can't summon Old Master Su... The Devil Emperor secretly hates, then aren't his eight Great God Realm powerhouses dead in vain?

  Just when the Devil Emperor was yelling at Su Luo, suddenly!

  (End of this chapter)