7806-7830 Insland

Chapter 7806

  Uncle Tu has no choice but to wave his hand: "Let's cook, the third uncle is right, we owe a lot to our benefactors, and we can always find an opportunity to repay. Since the benefactor has spoken, let's do it. At

  this moment, Su Luo was sitting next to the third uncle in a casual manner, nibbling on the purple berries slowly, while asking him, "Does the purple berries taste good?" The

  third uncle's eyes lit up!

  What he was most worried about was that he didn't have something that appealed to his benefactor. Now that his benefactor likes purple berries, that's even better.

  "There are quite a few on the island! Because fresh ones are not easy to store, we usually pick the fresh berries, and after drying, they can be stored for a long time. The girl likes to eat? That's the best. Now, when you get to the island, you can take as much as you have!" The third uncle said more and more excited.

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "What's the name of this berry?"

  "Does the berry still have a name?" The third uncle was puzzled, "Our ancestors have lived on the island for generations. It is said that this purple pulp was already available before we arrived. Because the island is named Zijiang Island. As for the name... everyone calls it Purple Berries, it really doesn't have a name. Could it be that the girl knows its name?"

  Su Luo tilted her head and thought for a while, then asked Nangong Liuyun, "If I remember correctly If so, this should be a purple taro fruit?"

  Nangong Liuyun has read a lot of books, his brain is like a huge library, so it's right to ask him.

  Nangong Liuyun's long and narrow phoenix eyes were slightly raised at the end of his eyes: "Well, purple taro fruit."

  "Purple taro fruit?" The third uncle was puzzled.

  Su Luo smiled and said, "Purple taro fruit is a kind of medicinal material, which is very useful for alchemists."

  Su Luo thought for a while and said, "This kind of purple taro fruit medicinal material is most suitable for those who have just been promoted. On the body, it can help to regulate the meridians damaged by promotion, etc., this medicinal material is not simple, and I can't find it outside."

  Uncle Three's eyes flashed instantly: "I can't buy it if I want to buy it outside? Does the girl want it? No wonder, there are people on our island who practice cultivation. After being promoted, they eat purple berries, and they all feel comfortable."

  Su Luo nodded: " Fresh purple taro fruits are used for medicated baths, if you stick to them, the effect will be very good."

  Su Luo will bring some purple taro fruits and Chu San and Lin Si for medicated baths, which will be very beneficial to their bodies.

  Not to mention, purple berries are companion creatures.

  Its companion is much more precious than the amethyst fruit. If it can be found... then Madam Nangong's illness will also have a better chance of winning.

  Su Luo couldn't find the purple taro fruit outside. If there were a lot of them on the island, Su Luo would definitely exchange some more with the third uncle to take them away.

  Hundreds of fishermen on the island are all looking forward to going back.

  But at this moment, Zimu Island was enveloped by a burst of sadness.

  At that time, not all the fishing boats were silent. There were still a few of them far away.

  These boats were silent when they saw that the fishing boats were overturned one after another. They didn't dare to stay any longer, and they rowed out desperately despite their sadness!