15. Muggle trip

"Come on. Okay, come on. Shhh! Shhh!" Fred whispered leading us inside.

"Okay, come on" he whispered after checking to make sure the coast was clear.

"Do you think it'd be all right if we had some of this?" Ron asked pointing to the plate of pastries on the kitchen table.

"Yeah, Mum would never know." George shrugged with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"She totally would." I whispered.

"It's not much, but it's home." Ron said to Harry when he noticed him looking around.

"I think it's...brilliant." Harry smiled with a mesmerized expression painted on his face that made Ron and the twins smile.

"Where have you been?!" Molly yelled causing all of us to jump in fear. I unfortunately jumped, falling backwards and hit my head against the table.

"Harry, how wonderful to see you dear." Molly smiled at him probably not noticing I fell since I was standing behind the twins.

"Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could've died! Or worse, you could've been seen!...Of course, I don't blame you, Harry- good heavens! Persefoni are you alright dear?!" Molly shrieked when she finally noticed that I was silently sitting on the ground with my hand to my head and I nodded.

"Sorry we snuck out...But they were starving him Molly! There were bars on his wind-"

"Enough of that now, dear your bleeding." Molly said and Ron reached his hands towards me and I nodded letting him know it was okay to touch me. So he gently helped me stand before leading me to sit at the table.

"Did you hit your head?" Fred asked and I nodded pointing to the counter of the table while Molly rushed upstairs probably to get something to help my head.

"I swear I'm fine." I mumbled when she finally reappeared with a bandage and a few potions.

"Sit back down and let me patch you up." She instructed when I stood up and I sighed doing what she said.

"Mum! Have you seen my jumper?" Ginny asked from the top of the stairs.

"Yes dear. It was on the cat." Molly called back as she focused on cleaning the blood from my face.

"Morning, Weasleys!" Arthur called as he entered the house.

"Morning, Dad!" Ron and the twins greeted, the twins more enthusiastic than Ron who was nervously watching his mother's hands on my head.

"Morning Arthur!" Molly greeted finally placing a white bandage on my head just above my left eyebrow.

"Good Morning Arthur." I smiled waving over at him.

"What a night. Nine raids. Nine!" He said enthusiastically and I smiled, I loved hearing about his work.

"Raids?" I heard Harry ask confused.

"Dad works in the Ministry of Magic. In the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating." Ron explained.

"What happened to your head dear?" Arthur asked looking at me.

"I fell." I mumbled with a shrug and he hummed with a worried lookin his face before his attention shifted to Harry.