55. Yule Ball

December 25th, 2014

It was about 6am when all the girls arrived in my dorm and Lavender an I immediately started to help Angelina with her hair while the other girls came in and hung their dresses on the dress rack in the corner of my room

"Do you guys want breakfast? I'm going to the Great Hall with Luna, Katie, and Ginny." Hermione asked.

"Um, can you just bring me some fruit or something please?" Angelina asked and Katie nodded.

"I'm all good, I ate dinner super late so I probably won't be hungry again until lunch." I replied before focusing back on the loc I was making.

"I'm all good too, thank you." Lavender smiled and the four girls left the room. moments later Cho, Pavarti, Daphne, and Padma walked in the room and hung their dresses up and setting their makeup bags in the bathroom.

"Hey guys,the other girls just went to the Great Hall for breakfast if you want to join them." I said looking up at them and they all nodded before goin off to do different things.

⭐️🖤⭐️

A few hours later

It was nearing lunchtime and most of us girls had our hair and nails done. We decided to take a break to eat and open presents since the boys are awake now.

"Good Afternoon Effy." Lee smiled as I sat down in the couch next to him.

"Afternoon darling. Are you excited for the ball this evening?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I've got a pretty cute date so I think I'll have a blast." He said with a smirk as he looked over at George an I smiled. The two of them flirted with each other all the time but still weren't together, or at least they haven't told anyone they were. Fred's convinced that they're secretly dating because they are both aware of the mutual feelings they have. However I think that they're waiting to see who's going to make the first move.

"These are for you Eff!" Dean announced from where he stood by the tree before handing me a few presents wrapped in brown paper.

"Thank you." I smiled before I started to open the gifts.

" I smiled before I started to open the gifts