70. Therapist Needed

July 31st, 2015

"But it's his birthday

"But it's his birthday." I complained after asking for the millionth time this week if we could go see Harry. It's bad enough that we weren't really supposed to talk to him but him being alone on his birthday? That's just not fair.

"I understand that it's his birthday but like I told you before, it's for everyone's safety." Sirius repeated an I groaned sipping my coffee.

"Fine, but when he gets here don't be surprised when I start baking for him every single day to make up for this." I muttered looking down at the drink in my hand. We'd running out of chocolate yesterday morning and no one had time to go get more before today's meeting. So Remus an I were probably more irritable than normal.

"That's fine. Just-" he looked at me but stopped talking when he saw that I poured more coffee in my mug and drank it without putting anything in it.

"Do you want some sugar or something?" He asked looking at me oddly.

"No." I mumbled making eye contact with him as I finished the mug before going up to my room.

⭐️🖤⭐️

"Will you stop that?!" Mundungus asked snatching my knife from my hand that I was twirling around my fingers the whole meeting.

"No." I muttered pulling out another knife and glaring at him.

"Remind me again why she's even here? She's a underage, and who's to say she's even really on our side? She's a trained spy after all, how do we know she's not putting those skills t-"

"That's enough!" Sirius snapped cutting he man off.

"Why do you have such a problem with her anyway?" Tonks asked from across the table and Mundungus sighed shifting his seat away from me.

"I just don't trust her. You've all seen the prophet, she's dang-"

"She's got nothing to prove to you." Remus interrupted an I laughed causing everyone to shift their gaze from Mundungus to me.

"What's so funny?" Tonks asked confused an I shrugged.

"If I wanted to hurt anyone in this room I would have done it by now. If you ask me Fletcher, I'd say you're projecting. You don't want to be here, you just want to be on the winning team because of what it will bring you when this is all over. So you've got two choices, one: you can shut up so we can get on with the meeting or two: you can shut up and get the fuck out." I explained using the knife in my hand to file my nails an I glanced over at the man and his eyes widened.

"Was that a threat? Are you threatening me?" He asked an I shrugged.

"If I was threatening you, you wouldn't have to ask." I replied before looking over at Mad-Eye.

"So, you said you wanted to change the watch shifts? What's the plan for that?" I asked changing the subject and the man looked at me with a mixture of shock and respect.