82.In the Mood for Mischief

Early January, 2016

"I could sleep for a year

"I could sleep for a year." I groaned throwing myself onto the couch as soon as I got in the common room.

"Bad practice?" Hermione asked an I slightly opened one of my eyes to look at her.

"Let's just say I have a new found respect for your boyfriend." I mumbled with a sigh.

⭐️🖤⭐️

January 14th, 2016

I was sitting in the Great Hall working on my Alchemy homework so I didn't have to do it later when Dean and Seamus rushed over

"Have you seen this?" Seamus asked holding a copy of the Daily Prophet an I looked over at it.

"Mass breakout from Azkaban...Ministry fears...blah blah blah...Sirius Black is rallying old death eaters...words words words...among those who escaped is, Antonin Dolohov, Augustus Rookwood, and Bellatrix Les-Have you guys seen Nev?" I asked looking up from the paper and they shook their heads.

"Shit. I gotta go." I mumbled slamming my laptop shut and shoving it in my bag before rushing out of the hall.

"Attention Staff and Students! Teachers are hereby banned from giving students any information that is not strictly related to the subjects they are paid to teach per Educational Decree Number Twenty-Six." Umbrige's magically modified voice rang out through the castle an I rolled my eyes as I continued to rush towards the greenhouses.

"Hermione, hey do you think you could cover for me for the rest of the day?" I asked her when I almost ran into her as she nodded.

"Sure, something wrong?" She asked worried.

"Have you seen the prophet today? There was a mass breakout at Azkaban. I've got to find Nev." I explained.

"Oh Merlin." She gasped.

"Gotta go, see ya later." I muttered before rushing off again.

⭐️🖤⭐️

"Neville? Are you in here?" I called out when I got to the greenhouse an I heard a small sniffle in response.