41. I Think We Did It

"Ok, here's what's going happen. You are going to go to the castle and you are going to go to Dumbledore's office and wait for the Minister to arrive.Then you're going to confess, to everything, to being the traitor, to being the Potter's secret keeper, to framing Sirius Black. Go and make no stops." I demanded and Peter's eye flashed gold as a vacant expression covered his face and he immediately got up walking away as I turned to Ron and Snape. Seeing as Hermione had run after Harry, who ran after Remus and Sirius, it was just us here.

"Bloody Hell, how'd you do that?" Ron asked me as I wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"It's a bit of a long story."

"I'll meet you two in the castle. Take him to Pomfrey." Snape instructed an I nodded allowing Ron to lean against me for support.

"When this is all over, I really need to hear that long story of yours." Ron muttered leaning his head against mine.

"Sure thing." I smiled as we walked towards the castle.

⭐️🖤⭐️

"There you are, good as new but I expect you to rest that foot. Stay here for the night and you'll be good to go by morning." Pomfrey said to Ron and he nodded with a sigh as he leaned back against his pillows.

"And you Miss Romanoff, off to bed with you." She smiled an I agreed without argument, I had to fill this vial with wolfsbane anyway so this was the perfect cover.

⭐️🖤⭐️

"That was a bust." I muttered when as I left Snape's classroom. He must have gotten rid of the potion or something because I couldn't find it anywhere. I had to get back to the hospital wing because I knew Harry and Hermione should have arrived by now so they must have a plan.

"You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. An you would, I feel, do well to return before this last chime. If not... well, the consequences are really too ghastly to discuss. Three turns should do it, I think. If you succeed, more than one innocent life may be spared tonight." I heard Dumbledore say as soon as I entered the hospital wing and he turned to me with a smile.

"Wonderful, you've arrived just in time." He said waving me over to where he stood with Harry and Hermione.

"By the way, when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin... Good luck." He added before leaving the hospital wing and closing the door behind him.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asked from his hospital bed as Hermione looped a gold chain around Harry and I's necks.

"Sorry Ron, but seeing as you can't walk." She mumbled looking at him as he look at her confused. But she ignored it at she spun the gold hourglass pendant a few times.

Then suddenly it was late afternoon again and there was daylight shining in through the windows

"What just happened? Where's Ron?" Harry asked confused but his question went unanswered when Hermione looked at me.