110. It's Time

Early April 2018
Third Person POV-Wizarding World
(General Public)

As the news of Persefoni's death spread like a wild fire, morale became higher than ever. People began to fight back in the name of the hero that stood for everyone. The order began working with magical creatures who had heard of her goodness, witches and Wizards traveled far and wide to support the cause she'd apparently died to protect.

Death Eaters received more pushback than ever. People who had supported and believed the prophet's lies for years no longer could when a story was published saying she'd joined the death eaters and was killed by Harry Potter. It was an outrageous and extremely unbelievable lie that caused everyone to question their judgment of not only Persefoni but Harry as well.

In death Persefoni became a martyr, a beacon of hope. She became something Death Eaters and Voldemort sympathizers should have feared.

⭐️🖤⭐️

Mid April 2018
Effy's POV-Hogwarts
(Persefoni/Snape/Pomfrey)
[Italics are her inner monologue]

I gasped sitting straight up as I looked around. I was in a darkly lit bedroom and I was laying on a bed that seemed entirely to soft. I quickly pushed the blanket off my frame to see I was wearing clean, warm clothes. Raised my hand to my neck to find that there was no collar nor was there as gashes from where it had been digging into my skin. Even my hands looked...clean, healthier. I raised the black sweater I was wearing to find my torso properly bandaged almost like it had been done by someone who wanted to heal me. I slowly got out of the bed and gasped at how warm the floor felt under my feet. It was then that I noticed how warm the rest of the room was and my eyes watered at the feeling. I noticed a full-length mirror in the corner of the room and I slowly walked over to it.

I gasped at my appearance. Scars littered every inch of exposed skin, I was obviously underweight and my skin was severely pale. I looked like a ghost. But I was clean. So undeniably clean, my hair had been cut and washed. An it looked like I was healing. Like I was getting healthier. All my wounds looked old, like I hadn't been hurt in along time. But that couldn't be true. It didn't make any sense.

A knock was heard from the door an I gasped looking for a place to hide before quickly deciding to climb in the wardrobe next to the mirror.

Just as I was finally inside with the door cracked behind me, someone enter the room.

"Persefoni, sweetheart I brought you some food. You don't have to eat all of it but I'd appreciate if you tried. I know you're scared honey but it's me. It's Poppy. You aren't at the Manor anymore. It's safe here." The woman spoke, I could see her setting a tray of food on the nightstand by the bed before she sighed.

"I'm going to go now. But I promise this food is for you, you can eat it an I'll be back soon to change your bandages if you'll allow me to do that." She said before leaving the room, gently shutting the door behind her.

This is a trap. Where am I? Why is Poppy here? This is n elaborate trick from the sick mind of Bellatrix Lestrange. I bet if I went over there all the food would be fake...or she's waiting until I have my guard down and she'll attack. Maybe she's brought the real Ron and she's going to make me kill him again. Maybe I've died and this is the afterlife. Maybe I-

My spiraling thoughts were cut off by the sound of my stomach painfully rumbling.

I could chance it, I could eat the food. But what if it's poisoned? Would they do that? Poison me after so long? Maybe they want to test torture potions and they've hidden them in the food. How long would it take to work? Could I eat until I was full and suffer later?