53. Dates and Dress Shopping

December 11th, 2014

"Ugh!" I groaned throwing myself on my bed as I looked at the flowers and the orange stuffed bunny I just got from Cassius Warrington

"Go Away!" I yelled when I heard a knock on my door.

"I have chocolates!" Draco yelled from the the hall an I immediately sat up.

"What kind?"

"Does it matter?" He laughed an I smiled.

"No, come in." I said laying back down as he walked towards the room and sat next to me.

"Rough day?" He asked an I looked over at him as he held out two bars of honeydukes chocolate.

"You could say that." I muttered accepting the candy and he picked up the roses from my bed and put them in the empty vase on my bedside table.

"I didn't know you liked roses."

"I don't, in fact I prefer Sunflowers and Daisies. I got those from Cassius Warrington, he's never spoken a single word to me but suddenly he wants me to be his date to the ball." I explained and he rolled his eyes.

"Him an everyone else. But never mind that, the real question is who do you want to go with?" He asked an I shrugged grabbing the remote and turning on the TV to pick a movie as we both got comfortable on my bed.

"Oh come on there must be someone." He insisted.

"Well, it might sound stupid so you have to promise me you won't laugh." I rushed out and he immediately nodded.

"I kind of want to go with Ron. I think I like him as more than a friend an I'm kind of hoping he asks me." I confessed and Draco smiled.

"Well, why can't you ask him? Nothing wrong with that right?" He asked an I shrugged.

"I'm afraid he'll say no." I mumbled and he laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You're afraid of Ron Weasley. The same girl who saved the world from Aliens in New York, is afraid to ask a boy to a dance." He explained jokingly an I sighed rolling my eyes at him.

"Well when you put it that way..."

"Just think about it, besides the two of you are basically perfect for each other." He said reassuringly.

"What about you? Who are you going to ask?" I asked turning my head to look at him and he froze awkwardly.

"I need to tell you that...Persefoni I'm gay. An I'd understand if you wanted to kick me out for it or if you think I'm horrid but I just, I wanted to say it out loud I guess" Draco mumbled an I just stared at him confused but he refused to make eye contact as he stared at the TV instead.

"Please say something." He begged.

"I'm sorry it's just I kind of assumed that you and Harry secretly had a thing going on. I mean the sexual tension between you-Ow!" I laughed when he threw a pillow at my face.