14. Happy Birthday Harry

"Bye Professor, I'll see you at school."I said closing the door to my apartment. She'd been here all day making sure I had everything I needed to take care of myself but I swear I'm fine.

"Hey Ron." I said answering my phone, not even needing to check the caller ID because he calls me around the same time everyday.

"Hi Effy, how are you?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm doing alright. How are you?" I asked going to the kitchen to grab the food McGonagal made for me.

"I'm good yeah, Charlie was here this morning and he took us to see a movie at a muggle theater- Hey! Stop that." Ron groaned before I heard what sounded like his phone being taken from him.

"Persefoni! Darling, when are you coming over?" Fred joked and I laughed walking to my room and setting my tray down.

"Um...maybe a week or two?" I offered, putting my phone between my shoulder and my ear as I studied the bruise on my torso.

"That's so far away!" I heard Lee and George yell letting me know I was on speaker.

"Oh you'll live." I muttered.

"Anyway, I have to go. Ron I'll call you tonight?" I asked hearing a chorus of 'ooo's from everyone else.

"Ye-yeah! I mean yes, you can totally call me later." Ron stuttered and I laughed a bit, hanging up.

Ron stuttered a lot when we talked and when we FaceTimed his face would get really red sometimes. I'd grown pretty used to it at this point, when I told Nat about it she said I probably make him nervous but he said that I didn't so I didn't know what it was.

I sighed changing the bandage on my thigh and cleaning the area on my stomach before eating and going to sleep.

⭐️🖤⭐️

A few days later

"Take this too!" Miss Sunny smiled handing me a box of her famous cinnamon rolls.

"You've already given me cupcakes." I laughed but she waved her hand at me.

"You should never show up empty handed. Now you go." She explained.

"But I already made them the cheese cake." I tried to reason but she wasn't having it.

"What if they don't like the strawberry, huh?" She asked with her hands placed firmly on her hips and I sighed knowing I wasn't going to win the argument.

"Thank you Miss Sunny. I'll see you next summer alright?" I asked her and she nodded hugging me.

"Bye Mr. Dupont!" I yelled as he was it the back of the bakery.

"Good bye sunshine!"He called back and I took the tower of cupcakes and the box of cinnamon rolls over to my apartment so I could get ready to leave for the Weasley home.

⭐️🖤⭐️