39. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day

Early May 2014

I was currently skating through the castle eating a bag of baby carrots that I got from Dobby

I was currently skating through the castle eating a bag of baby carrots that I got from Dobby. I was in an empty corridor when my ears started to buzz an I looked around confused when a hand grabbed my arm pulling me into an empty classroom making me drop my carrots.

"Aww fuck, I dropped my carrots!" I grumbled sadly looking at the bag in the floor.

"Stay away from Draco." Pansy hissed slamming me against the door as she pointed her wand at my face.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"You heard me, stay away from my boyfriend. I know you have a crush on him or whatever but that's never going to happen so leave him alone. You look desperate and it's not a good look for you." She laughed sarcastically.

"A crush? I'm tutoring him because he's failing Arithmancy-"

"Don't lie! My Draco would never ask for the help of someone like you. You've probably blackmailed him into spending time with you because you're nothing but an obsessive freak!" She shrieked angrily.

"Someone like me? You mean the person at the top of our class? The person who has the highest grade in Arithmancy? Because that's me, so obviously if he needed help he'd come to me. Why do you hate me so much?" I asked but she just glared at me like it could answer my question or something.

"Because you don't belong here! Just stay away from my boyfriend understand?! Or else the next time we talk I won't be so nice." She threatened before pushing me away from the door and leaving the room. I picked up my bag of carrots, throwing away the carrots that fell out then I grabbed my skateboard, leaving the room.

⭐️🖤⭐️

"Since when is your nose pierced?" Dean asked as I sat under the tree in the courtyard with Him, Neville, and Seamus.

"Last night. I saw a spell online and I wanted to see if it would work and it did." I smiled as Seamus studied the piercing.

"Wicked." He mumbled.

"You have got to be the most impulsive person I have ever met." Neville laughed an I shrugged.

"I wouldn't say the most. Seamus ate paint once because it got on his hand and he didn't have a towel to wipe it off with." Dean said as Seamus nodded in confirmation.

"In my defense, I didn't want it to stain my skin and I wasn't really thinking about it. But it was nontoxic paint so that basically means it's edible." He shrugged and we all looked at him shocked.

"That is not what nontoxic means." Dean argued shaking his head.

"What's it mean then?" Seamus asked crossing his arms over his chest as he sat up.

"That it won't kill you if you accidentally ingested it-"

"Sounds like food to me. Anything is food if you're brave enough." Seamus smiled cutting Neville off.