60. Safe

"Wake up!" A voice yelled and my eyes snapped open

"Wake up!" A voice yelled and my eyes snapped open. I sat up and looked around to see I was laying in what looked like a display case or a glass cage of some kind.

 I sat up and looked around to see I was laying in what looked like a display case or a glass cage of some kind

"Hello?" I called out as I could feel myself start to panic in the small space. I quickly stood up and started banging on the glass.

"Help! Hello? Can anyone hear me?! Hello?" I screamed and then there was a sudden hissing sound and I looked up to see cold air was beginning to fill the room. When I looked back down I saw the Avengers, the Weasley's, Hermione, Harry, Draco, Dean, Lee, Seamus, Dean, Blaise, Neville, Luna, and Daphne all standing around but none of them where looking at me.

"Hey! Guys! Let me out. Please Mom! Mom please let me out. I can't- I can't breathe in here! Molly! Natasha! Please, please, please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry please let me out. I'll do better please let me out, it's cold." I cried banging on the class when I suddenly saw Madame B. walking into the room with a small girl at her side.

"You know what to do." The woman spoke looking down at the little girl and my eyes widened as she handed the child a gun.

"No! No! No! Leave them alone! Leave them alone!" I screamed as I continued to hit and kick the glass in attempt to break it. I looked up to see the girl aiming at Fred as I kept punching the glass. Eventually breaking the skin on my knuckles as my blood smeared on the surface but I didn't care, I had to save them. They didn't do anything wrong, they didn't hurt anyone. They're innocent. Leave them alone! Leave my family alone!

"Run! Guys run! Please run! Steve please!" I cried, squeezing my eyes shut at the sudden and all to familiar sound of a gun shot rang in my ears.

"Leave them alone. Please leave them alone. They're innocent!" I screamed falling to my knees as the gunfire continued.

"You've done well." Madame B. called suddenly sounding closer than before and my eyes snapped open. I was no longer in the glass cage, instead I was standing next to her and when I looked around I gasped in horror before looking down at my hand.

Everyone was dead and the gun was in my hand. I screamed and dropped it at my feet before rushing over to the closest person who happened to be George and his body was wrapped around Ginny's like he was trying to save her. I rolled him over and his eyes were still wide opened.