61. Witch Weekly

February 23th, 2015

I was on my way to meet Viktor so we could go to Hogsmead

I was on my way to meet Viktor so we could go to Hogsmead. I've been spending pretty much all of my free time with him for the past week because I didn't know how to talk to my friends without explaining my nightmare an I wasn't ready for that yet.

Not that I thought they'd treat me differently or anything, I just wasn't ready for them to know the extant of the dream.

"Persefoni." A voice called an I turned to see Hannah Abbot rushing over to me.

"Hey Hannah, what's wrong?" I asked meeting her halfway.

"A few people are saying Dumbledore wants to see you in his office. Not sure why but I thought I'd let you know." She explained and I nodded.

"Thank you." I mumbled before making my way there while trying to think of any reason he'd need to see me.

I was rarely in his office, in fact the only time we were ever in the same room was for meal times. Or at the end of the year when my friends an I have done something that should technically get us expelled- oh god what if he's expelling me?! Did I do something wrong? Maybe I did scare everyone with my dream and they want me to leave. No no, that's not possible...well I have been avoiding them, so maybe they're upset?

"Ahh, Miss Romanoff. I'm glad you could join us." Dumbledore spoke an I looked up. I hadn't even released I was standing in his office until now. I looked around to see Cho, Ron, Fluer's sister, Madame Olympe, Igor Karkaroff, Bartemius Crouch, and Madame Pomfrey.

"What's going on?" I asked confused as Pomfrey handed Ron, Cho, Fluer, and myself cups of tea.

"We're here to discuss tomorrow's task." Crouch explained as we started to drink the tea. I looked at mine skeptically but I trusted Pomfrey so I drank it.

"What about it?" Cho asked when everything suddenly went dark an I felt myself fall back.

⭐️🖤⭐️

February 24th, 2015

I let gasped sucking air into my lungs as I looked around confused. Why am I in the lake?!

"Effy! Over here." I heard Hermione yell an I turned to see several people standing on a doc an I quickly swam towards them as the twins pulled me out of the water.

"What happened?" I asked shivering as I was immediately wrapped in several towels. I was looking around absolutely confused as the loud yelling and cheering seemed to blend together then I felt a warm hand on the side of my face and I looked up to see Draco looking at me with a smile as he kneeled in front of me.

"Can we get her another towel please?" He asked looking up before returning his focus to me.

"You're alright love, you're safe. I know it's cold but you are safe Persefoni." He whispered firmly as I leaned into the warmth of his hand.