Extra: Ron & Effy's Wedding

March 17th, 2026

"Psst...Effy?" I heard Ron whisper as I sat at the vanity in our bedroom waiting for Hermione, Angelina, Luna, and Ginny to arrive with my dress. They had to go get it from the burrow and insisted I stay here.

"Ron, you can't see me yet." I laughed walking over to the door that was just barely cracked open.

"I know, I know. But I got you something. They don't look exactly like the originals but after lots of searching I got them." He explained and I could hear the smile in his voice as he gently pushed a box through the slightly open door.

"Do you want me to open it now?" I asked and there was a pause.

"Did you nod? I can't see you Ronnie." We both laughed.

"Right, yes open it now. I think you'll wan to wear them with your dress." He replied so I slowly opened the box and gasped when I saw what was inside.

"Ron! You didn't! Oh my god I love them!" I exclaimed pulling the little bumblebee earrings out of the box.

"I meant it in my proposal when I said I wanted to be the one you argue about your earrings matching every outfit for the rest of our lives

"I meant it in my proposal when I said I wanted to be the one you argue about your earrings matching every outfit for the rest of our lives. I can't wait to marry you." He hummed

"I can't wait to marry you either." I said happily looking at the earrings in my hand.

"We're back!" Angelina called out

"That better not be you on the other side of the door Ronald!" Ginny laughed but I could tell she wasn't joking.

"Let me be women! I haven't seen Effy since yesterday morning." He joked before closing the door and walking away.

"Look look look!" I exclaimed excitedly as I held up my new pair of bumblebee earrings.

"He got you a new pair?! That's so sweet!" Luna gasped when a flash went off and we both looked over to see Ginny holding up a camera.

"George said to take off guard pictures of you for the wedding album. He thinks the shot will be more genuine that way." She explained and I nodded looking up at the dress bag that Hermione hung up.

"I can't believe I'm getting married!" I smiled letting out an involuntary squeal of excitement as I clapped my hands.

"Well believes it darling. You're about to officially become a Weasley in less than three hours!" Ginny mumbled as she hugged me

"Can't wait." I laughed

"Okay Effy, time to get you in this dress so we can do first looks with your parents and with the boys." Hermione said looking at the schedule on her phone.

"Wait, where are Lavender and Katie? They were supposed to be bring Molly's bracelet. It's my something blue." I pointed out but just as I finished speaking the two girls walked into the room followed by Daphne, Astoria, Wanda, and Yelena.