47. Spiders, Curses, & Parkinson

Late August 2014

I was currently standing in the kitchen of Sirius's house as I held Evangelina on my hip and watched Teddy put handfuls of chocolate chips into the cookie dough

I was currently standing in the kitchen of Sirius's house as I held Evangelina on my hip and watched Teddy put handfuls of chocolate chips into the cookie dough. The two kids are currently in the process of being adopted by Sirius and Remus after their grandmother said she didn't have the means to look after them.

"Effy, have you seen-oh when did she wake up?" Sirius asked grabbing the baby from my arms.

"Maybe 10 minutes ago. Teddy don't put that in your mouth sweetheart." I said when he raised an egg to his lips.

"But I saw Ron do it one time!" He protested an I looked at him confused, but almost it surprised by the information.

"When did Ron put an egg in his mouth?" I asked and he looked down at it

"This is an egg? I thought it was a marshmallow." He whispered sadly as I smiled running my fingers through blue his hair before grabbing the marshmallows off the shelf. He immediately smiled letting go of the egg, which I caught before it hit the ground.

"We're back!" Fred called after I heard the door shut and several footsteps walk into the kitchen.

"Effy, this is for you." Harry smiled handing me a small brown bag an I opened it before I gasped.

"You got me a donut." I cheered happily before I hugged him.

"Hey it was my idea! He just had the bag." Ron joked so I hugged him as well.

"Thank you, Ronnie." I laughed.

"Thank you, Ronnie." Fred, George, Ginny, and Harry repeated in a high pitched overly sweet exaggeration of my voice.

"Oh hush up." I muttered rolling my eyes.

⭐️🖤⭐️

"What do you mean you've never had a Slushee before?" Hermione gasped looking around at all of us as we sat in the living room.

"What's so great about them?" I asked confused.

"They're the best especially in the summer." She explained before getting up and rushing off to the kitchen.

"Are we supposed to follow her?" Fred asked as Teddy walked into the room having woken up from his nap and he came over to sit on my lap.

"Hey bubba, you sleep well?" I asked brushing his hair out of his eyes and he nodded before laying his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and positioned him in my hip as I stood up to follow everyone else to the kitchen where Hermione was rushing around pouring blue slush into various cups.

"It's blue raspberry, try them." She smiled and we all grabbed a cup drinking some of the slush.

"Woah! This is amazing." I smiled before handing my cup to teddy since he was reaching for it.