78. Be there!

October 21st, 2015

"Shhh." Fred whispered looking back at Ron who hadn't made a sound.

"Tell me again why we're sneaking around the castle at 3am?" Ginny asked in a hushed tone as we made our way through the dark corridor. The only light we had was the moon and the light from George's wand.

"Well, we can't very well set up a prank during the day." Lee responded as we arrived outside of Umbrige's classroom and I pulled the two bowtruckles off my shoulder.

"Alright you two, you're up." I whispered setting Clover and Aspen on the ground and the five of us watched as the two of them squeezed under the door an out of sight, then after a few seconds the door swung open.

"Excellent work." I whispered as they climbed up my leg and went into the pocket of my pants.

"Now for some fun." George smiled holding up a bag of balloons as we walked into the room.

⭐️🖤⭐️

One hour and 30 minutes later

"That's the last one." I said dropping the last glitter filled balloon on the floor by the door and looking over to see Ginny, Fred, George, and Lee looking around at our work. We'd filled the room with roughly 450 balloons with glitter & air, water, exploding goo so when the balloons get popped the goo will go everywhere, and prank gas that the twins developed. The floor was covered and a there were also balloons on the ceiling.

"Great work, let's get out of here." Lee muttered and we quickly closed the door before Aspen an Clover locked it from the inside and we snuck back to the common room. We weren't necessarily worried about getting caught by prefects because Daphne, Padma, Ron, Hannah Abbot, and Angelina were on patrol tonight.

⭐️🖤⭐️

October 22nd, 2015

"Ok, pranks on Umbrige any ideas?" Harry asked as the group gathered in my dorm with Sirius on FaceTime since he agreed to help us with ideas

"Well what have you already done?" Sirius asked an I looked down at the check list in my notebook.