123: In The Mood To Tempt Fate

"Okay we have Dr. Tentical and we know of a flying green goblin man. However we don't know who's goblin man it is because both New Peter and Miles have a goblin. We also need to find this third Peter and his Persefoni." I said turning away from the whiteboard where I wrote everything down.

"Also it seems safe to assume that if this other Peter's Villains are here then ours are here too, right?" Cara asked.

"That makes sense actually. Logically speaking the spell brought forth a Peter, a villain, and one of us." Effie added an I nodded in agreement, writing those things down.

"Great now there's three of you." Miles groaned.

"Hey, one of us has to be the responsible one. It clearly can't be you three." Effie countered.

"I need coffee. This teen angst attitude is giving me a headache." Tony groaned leaving the room.

"Where did Doctor...odd?-"

"Dr. Strange." I corrected new Peter and he nodded.

"Right, where did he go?"

"To chase some lead. Something about an energy source in the sewers, I don't ask questions he's usually right about these things." I responded looking over to where Ned, MJ, and Kate where scrolling through various social media sites to see if anyone saw anything.

"Anything yet?" I asked.

"Nothing, it doesn't make any sense. In a world full of technology someone should have seen something by now. I mean if I saw a green man floating around in the sky I'd tell someone about it." Shuri muttered before we all turned at the sound of a thud in one of the cells.

"Is that a dinosaur?!" Ned gasped.

"He's a lizard." Effie corrected.

"Oh so he's yours cool. For a second there I was worried there'd be a lizard version of me somewhere an I don't think I could handle that." I muttered in relief as I leaned against the table and taking a crossbow out of Ned's hands.

"Ned, seriously leave it alone." MJ said rolling her eyes when he gasped.

"I got one! I got one!" He exclaimed pointing at his laptop screen.

"What is it?" We all asked in unison as we crowded around him.

"There was a disturbance near a military research facility outside of the city...witnesses say they saw a monster flying through the air." He read.

"That's gotta be the goblin from the bridge then right?" Peter asked looking around at all of us and we all seemed to agree. I mean what else could it be?

"No, that's impossible." Dr. Octavius muttered.

"You know him don't you? You said his name on the bridge." Peter said walking over to him.

"Norman Osborn. Brilliant scientist, military research. But he was greedy, misguided." Octavius muttered talking more to himself than to us.

"What happened to-"

"We tire of your questions boy!" Octavius yelled cutting Peter off and we all flinched at the sudden volume.

"Okay, okay everyone let's just regroup here alright?" I asked gesturing for Peter to come back over to us.

"So what's the plan?" MJ asked me an I looked over at Effie but she nodded to me as if to nonverbal say I was leading.

"Peter 1, you go to the research facility and take... Miles with you. MJ, Ned, Shuri, Kate, and Cara I'll take you guys back to the compound so you can use the tech there to look online and check surveillance cameras. Effie and other Peter you guys search the city for places you would go if you weren't from here but you needed help. I'm gonna make some calls to see if any of my old ears around the city have heard any whispers." I said an everyone nodded.