37. Pranks, Parties, and Padfoot

Mid January 2014

I was hanging out in the corridor with the twins and Lee which was rare these days as Oliver had the quidditch team practicing basically every free minute they had

"All I'm saying is, I think I would look badass with my eyebrow pierced." Fred laughed.

"Mum would literally kill you for that." George said shaking his head as Luna skipped past us. Her normally wait length hair had been cut to her shoulders, which was odd because she'd been talking about wanting it to be longer. Along with the sudden cut a few strands where also green instead of her natural bleach blonde.

"Hey Lu!" Lee called and she stopped turning to us.

"I love your hair. When'd you cut it?" Fred asked and she smiled.

"Oh I didn't. In fact when I woke up this morning it was odd looking green color but Hermione's managed to fix it. I suspect it was the Nargles, they're very prominent this time of year. Anyways I best be off, I'm late to meet Ginny." She said before skipping away and we turned to look at each other.

"I'll go ask Padma if she knows anything." I said grabbing my bag from the floor and they nodded. It was one thing to keep stealing her stuff and hiding it around the castle but it was a completely different thing to cut and change her hair. Luna loves her hair, she prides herself in it being long. Her things can easily be replaced but her hair will take ages to grow back without a potion.

"We'll go get the supplies." George said before they walked off an I made my way to the library where Padma was probably with her sister and Lavender

⭐️🖤⭐️

A few hours later
In McGonagal's Office

"Would the four of you like you tell me why the majority of the second Ravenclaw students are now sporting bright green hair?" Minnie asked as we sat in front of her desk.

"Um, maybe it's a new style?" Lee offered as we tried not to laugh.

"And I suppose their new additions to the school Uniform via red paint on their robes is a new style as well?" She asked and we all shrugged.

"I don't know what to say Minnie, trends come and go so fast these days. I often have a hard time keeping up." George mumbled in fake confusion.

"You are all very talented and extremely bright students, I commend your abilities to pull these things off without leaving a trace of yourselves. However I can not have the four of you running around pranking students without a cause. It sets an unhealthy example for your classmates-"

"But you don't understand! You should have seen what they did to Luna's hair. And they're always taunting her and stealing her things." Fred argued cutting her off as we all immediately nodded, dropping our act of pretending not to know anything.