66. Sokovia

I was standing in Tony's lab glaring at the cradle while Clint tried to open it.

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce asked when Tony walked into the room.

"Haven't heard. But she's probably still alive, or Ultron'd be rubbing our faces in it." He replied an I sighed.

"Comforting, really I mean that." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes but he ignored me.

"This is sealed tight." Clint said referring to the cradle.

"We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within." Bruce explained and Tony turned to Clint.

"Hm. Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?" Tony asked when I pulled my gun out as emptied the clip as I shot at the cradle but it didn't make a dent.

"Jesus Christ?! Give me that!" Tony yelled snatching the gun from my hand.

"Well, get it open then Stark! I swear I'm everything, if we lost my mom over this dumbass metal box an one of you doesn't get it open....I will lose fucking mind. Figure this the fuck out." I sneered glaring at the three men in the room, when Clint went to put his hand on my shoulder I slapped it away.

"There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her. You... go take a lap. Cool off, I mean it." Clint said directing the last part to me, I scoffed but complied nonetheless.

⭐️🖤⭐️

"Yeah I'm good." I said talking on the phone while I sat in the hallway. I was being irrational and temperamental so I obviously had to call the one person who could talk me down.

"I've seen the news coverage from Seoul,  We're all worried." Remus sighed.

"I know, I know. But we look out for each other, I'll be just fine. You'll see me before you know it. How are things with the order? Sirius had mentioned something about it earlier." I muttered hoping he'd keep talking to distract me from how worried I was for Nat, then I wouldn't be to quick to anger. I had the radios scanning for a code through my phone an I haven't found anything yet. I just had to convince myself she was fine a little bit longer and then she'd reach out.

"That's a conversation better had in person. You never know who could be listening." He explained as my phone beeped with an I pulled it away from my ear. Coordinates....

"Sokovia?" I mumbled, son of a bitch. Hermione was right, that positive thinking stuff really works.

"What was that?" Remus asked an I smiled.

"Rem, can I call you back?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. Go save the world sweetheart." He laughed softly an I hung up making my way back to the lab. As soon as I entered I saw Steve and the Maximoff twins were there too.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve demanded.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce questioned glaring at...Wanda? Yeah that's her name.

"I know you're angry." The girl spoke in a thick Sokovian accent as she attempted to defend herself.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce said darkly an I let out a breath before taking a step back from Wanda.

"Banner, after everything that's happened-" Steve started but was interrupted by Tony.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!"

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda yelled then she and Steve started talking over each other.

"This isn't a game-"