89. Rose Colored Point Of View

Three days Later

"Oh my god." I gasped looking at the TV as I stood in the common area with Pietro and Wanda.

"A bomb hidden in a news van ripped through the UN building in Vienna. More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead, including Wakanda's King T'Chaka. Officials have released a video of a suspect who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. The infamous HYDRA agent, linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations." The news anchor spoke an I immediately pulled out my phone dialing Nat's number as I started to pace. So many thoughts swam through my head, but the loudest were:

•Bucky wouldn't do this not alone anyway
•Natasha was in that building

"Pick up, pick up, pick up, pic-"

"I'm okay." Nat said on the other line as soon as she answered an I let out of sound of relief, hearing her voice.

"You promise? Civilian okay, or Red Room okay?" I asked as my phone buzzed against my face, letting me know that I was getting another call but I quickly sent it to voicemail. I need to check on Nat first.

"No life threatening injuries, my ears are ringing an I've got a few scrapes. I'm okay дорогой."(dorogoy: Russian: Sweetheart) She concluded an I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me.

"Ok, ok, good. I'm sure you have things to take care of so just call me when you're on your way back." I mumbled and then my phone buzzed again letting me know that I was getting another call.

"I will, stay safe." She said before hanging up an I looked at my incoming call it was Ron.

"Hey lov-"

"Are you in Vienna?! Please tell me you weren't in that building!" He yelled into the phone.

"No, I'm in New York. I didn't sign the accords so I'm confined to the compound at the moment. I'm safe though and I'm fine." I explained an I heard him sigh in relief.

"Thank Merlin." He mumbled.

"Was she there? Is she alright? She sent Remus to voicemail, does she need us to come to Vienna?!" I heard Sirius frantically ask in the background.

"She's fine, she's in New York. Completely safe." Ron reported to the group an I heard several cries of joy about my safety.

"Well we just wanted to check on you so please don't hesitate to call if you need anything. I love you." Ron said an I smiled.

"I won't. Bye, I love you." I mumbled before hang up the phone as Pietro gasped.

"Oooo! You're in Loooovvvveee?! Tell me everything!" He exclaimed making his voice a few octaves higher as he tackled me onto the couch an I let out what sounded like a laugh an a scream at the same time. Pietro knew about Ron, they have talked on several occasions but he like any annoying brother would, loved to tease me.