96.The Beginning of Something Big

I was flying between the clouds trying to stay in the man's blind spots as Peter was swinging through the air on a web he shot.

I watched closely as the hawk or whatever is villain name is, flew to the bottom of the plane and held on. Peter on the other hand seemed to be struggling a bit but once he got a grip on the plane he seemed to be fine.

I don't really have a clear view of what was going on once the man entered the plane. However it didn't take long before he and Peter started fighting, just as I was about to help a propeller blade flew at me and a swooped down to avoid getting hit.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed when I nodded the plane was dropping as quickly. In fact it was heading back towards the city.

"Think fast, gotta think..." I muttered to myself as I landed on top of the plane and threw my arms up, covering it in an electromagnetic shield as I attempted to steer the plane away from the buildings. I couldn't stop it but I couldn't at least help it crash somewhere that no one would get hurt.

"Please turn! Please turn!" I heard Peter scream as he stood on the wing, using his webs to help redirect the plane.

The plane narrowly misses crashing into the city and heads toward Coney Island, the wing hit one of the rides before the plans crash landed on the beach

I felt myself being flung as I landed painfully on the ground as everything went up in flames.

"Ow

"Ow..." I wheezed, slowly blinking a few times as I laid flat on my back. There was a metallic taste in my mouth, my ears where ringing, and my vision seemed blurry around the edges.

"Peter." I whispered trying to force myself to get up but it felt like I was moving in slow motion or something as I looked around. Everything around me was on fire andI didn't see him or Adrian Toomes anywhere. Yeah I knew his name, Tony an I have been tracking him for weeks and truthfully I didn't think he was actually going to try to steal from the Avengers.

"Hey Pete." I huffed when I walked over to find him standing over Adrian and he leaned against me.

"What are we gonna do with him?" He asked me and I looked around.