80. End of Term

November 11th, 2015

In the days following November 3rd, the Castle was a bit of a mess with Umbrige frazzled beyond belief about who could have possibly created the fake news letter but since all signs pointed back to her the Ministry didn't listen to a thing she said

In the days following November 3rd, the Castle was a bit of a mess with Umbrige frazzled beyond belief about who could have possibly created the fake news letter but since all signs pointed back to her the Ministry didn't listen to a thing she said. Not only that but a lot of kids wrote to there parents about what was going on and now the Ministry has decided to update the dress code allowing students to wear any variation of the uniform they choose to as long as it's within reason. And while Umbrige desperately tried to fight the new dress code her fight was silenced when Minnie threatened to expose her ancient punishments methods which would surely get her thrown in Azkaban.

I had even heard Fudge telling Umbrige that if she continued with her outlandish claims about someone plotting against her, he'd rethink her position not only in Hogwarts but in the Ministry. While I didn't actually want to get her fired I did think she sort of deserved some backlash for how horrid she's been since she got here.

But anyway, I was currently walking to Care of Magical Creatures which Hagrid was finally teaching again. Not that I didn't enjoy Professor Grubbly-Plank's lessons, she's an excellent professor but I can tell she doesn't love Creatures as much as Hagrid does and that makes a difference.

"You!" Pansy sneered shoving me against the wall an I dropped everything in my hands in shock.

"What have you done?!" She demanded holding her wand to my neck.

"You want to fill me in on exactly what we're talking about or should I guess?" I asked with confused sarcasm but she clearly wasn't amused.

"Have you cursed them? Bribed them? Or worse are you controlling them with your freak abilities?" She asked vaguely.

"Yeah, that didn't really clear anything up so..." I muttered pushing her wand away from my neck.

"You stole my friends! You're stealing my life, I know you cursed them. Why else would they want to be around some freak like you. Hell, even your own boyfriend can't stand you. It must be devastating that your ugly useless blood traitor who can't-" Her condensing words where caught in her throat when I jammed my thumb into the pressure point in her neck causing her whole body to tense before she dropped to the ground.

"Don't talk about him like that." I hissed angrily glaring down at her and she gasped looking at me in horror before scrabbling to her feet as she tried to lunge at me but I sidestepped moving out of the way.

"Fine! You can have my sloppy seconds. I don't want those ungrateful bitches anyway." She declared, lunging at me again but I moved out of her reach of a second time.

"It's clear that you just want everything I have." She sneered as I scoffed grabbing her arm and flipping her onto her back.

"Honestly Parkinson, you're embarrassing yourself. I'm going to tell you this because it's obvious that no one else will and clearly you need to hear it. Pansy you're a bad person, you use people to get what you want and you throw them to the side when you're done. Relax...I'm not done talking yet." I said pushing her back down when she tried to hit me.