86. Department of Mysteries

Week Two Schedule:
Monday: 6/13/2016
-Potions Theory Exam at 9am the Study Hall (60 questions)
-Potions Practical Exam at 3pm in the Potions room (Students were required to brew Antidote to common Poisons, Draught of Peace, Everlasting Elixir, Befuddlement Draught)
[Notable Moments: Seamus' Cauldron blew up causing him to fail/ Ron confused a Calming Draught and A Draught of Peace so he made the wrong potion.]

Tuesday: 6/14/2016
- Care of Magical Creatures Written Examination at 10:30am in the Great Hall (45 Questions)
-Care of Magical Creatures Practical Examinations at 2pm near the Forbidden Forrest (Students are required to: Identify a Knarl hidden among a dozen hedgehogs, Demonstrate correct handling of a Bowtruckle, Feed and clean out a Fire crab without sustaining serious burns, Choose from a wide selection of food the diet they would give a sick Unicorn.)
[Notable Moments: Lavender and Neville both received burns from the fire crab.]

Wednesday: 6/15/2016
-Astronomy Theory Examinations at 9:45 am in The Study Hall (25 Questions)
-Divination Written/Practical Exams at 12pm in the Divination classroom (45 Questions/ Practical: Crystal ball reading, tea-leaf reading, palm-reading)
-Arithmancy/ Advanced Arithmancy Examinations at 4pm in the Great Hall (82 Questions)
-Astronomy Practical at 11pm (Students we're required to look at the telescope and fill in the blank star‐chart with the precise positions of the stars and planets they were observing)
[Notable Moments: Shortly after midnight, Dolores Umbridge and some Aurors attacked Hagrid in an attempt to arrest him during the Astronomy practical exam however McGonagall attempted to defend Hagrid but was hit in the chest with 4 stunning spells sending her to the hospital. Hagrid escapes and goes into hiding]

Thursday 6/16/2016
-Life Skills and Etiquette Exam at 8am in the Great Hall/Hogwarts kitchens (Boys where required to put together a bird house without magic and Girls were required to make a cake and/or cupcakes stand)
-Muggle Studies Exam at 10:30 in The Muggle Studies Classroom (75 Questions)
-History of Magic Examinations at 2pm in the Great Hall (90 Questions)

⭐️🖤⭐️

Thursday June 16th, 2016

"I never want to take another test again

"I never want to take another test again." Draco groaned as we all left the Great Hall.

"Good Afternoon my little Scholars!" Lee exclaimed as he walked over to us with Angelina, Katie, an Astoria.

"Would any of you like to tell me why I was called into Umbrige's office this morning because all her desk supplies where submerged in containers of Jell-O?" Angelina asked and everyone looked at Lee an I.

"Wasn't us this time, we promise." Lee an I said in unison as we both started laughing.

"Then why are you laughing?" Angelina asked with a smirk as she tried not to laugh herself.