83. No More Favors

March 15th, 2016

I was sitting on the floor in the corridor playing Words With Friends against Steve on my phone when I heard a loud bang an I looked up to see Umbrige rushing towards me covered in glitter from head to toe with an angry look on her face

"Excuse me, Miss Romanoff have you seen the Weasley twins?"Umbrige asked sweetly, considering she's been trying to get back on my good side for the past week and a half.

"Sorry, haven't seen them since the last time I saw them." I said with a smile before taking a drink on my hot chocolate and looking down at my phone when I saw Steve got another word.

"And when was that?"Umbrigde asked confused.

"When was what?"I asked with mock confusion as I looked up at her.

"The last time you saw them of course."Umbrige said becoming slightly irritated.

"Saw who?" I asked innocently.

"Fred and George Weasley."Umbrige said firmly an I pretended to think about it for a moment. Like I didn't see them walk past me with Ron and Draco five minutes ago, carrying empty glitter containers and prank kits.

"Can't say those names ring any bells I'm afraid. However if you're looking for the Weasley twins they went that way." I mumbled looking down at my phone.

"Which way? Left or right?"Umbrigde asked frantically looking around.

"I don't know, that's what I'm asking you. Right or wrong? Up or down, you know? Do you think I'll grow more, I've recently become very insecure about my height. I feel like I'm not tall enough? But what if I'm too tall? I'm 5'9 but that could mean anything. Did you know brown cows don't make chocolate milk? Do you think the sky knows it's blue? Why do people have limbs? I'll tell you why, because of evaluation! Not to be confused with revolutions because those are bad. Speaking of revolutions, have you ever owned a unicorn? I've been thinking of starting a butterfly farm but I can't because I won't have time to take them for walks everyday. Do you think cats know that they're cat-" I asked rambling various nonsense questions with a look of concern painted on my face.

"That's enough! I'll find them myself!" Umbrigde yelled cutting me off.

"Wha-Why are you yelling at me?" I gasped as my eyes started to water.

"Persefoni? Are you alright dear?"Snape asked coming around the corner and walking over to me when he noticed my tears.

"Here I was, asking her questions and she just started yelling at me for no reason!" I cried pointing at Umbrige.

"Dolores, she's sensitive to loud sounds. You know her history, you can't just yell at her. Come along now dear, let's go get you some chocolate."Snape said softly, glaring at Umbrige who looked absolutely confused by what just happened.