87. The Good, The Bad, and The Other Thing

As we ran through the isles we got split up trying to escape the deatheaters an I was cutting running alongside Draco.

"Gotta be honest with you. I hate your dad." I muttered waving my wand and shooting non-verbal semi painful hexes around us.

"Join the club." Draco replied as we turned the corner coming face to face with the man in question.

"Now now Draco. Don't be stupid, go get me that prophecy." He hissed glaring at his son.

"Oh piss off." Ron yelled from behind us before casting a stunning charm and Lucius flew back knocking several shelves over as the orbs smashed to the ground.

"We need to get out of here." Hermione urged, running over to us with Harry and Luna.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Draco asked as we looked around when Ginny and Neville ran over to us and we all looked around in a frenzy. Just as we were about to be surrounded Ginny casted the reductor curse.

And we all stood there catching out breath as we watched the orbs begin to rapidly fall from the shelves, before slowly taking steps backwards

"We should run." Hermione said as I rushed forward to grab Luna's hand pulling her with us.

"Get back to the door!" Harry yelled as we ran.

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die,we're gonna die, we're-"

"Will you stop that?!" Harry yelled cutting off Draco's rambling.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll just die quietly." He scoffed as we ran to the door at full speed.

"Ahh!" We all yelled as we walked through the opened doorway an immediately began to fall down what appeared to be a long tunnel, stopping a few inches before we hit to ground.

We hovered in the air of a few seconds letting out panicked breathes before we all simultaneously hit the ground with a harsh thud.

"Ow..." I mumbled pushing myself up off the ground.