85. O.W.L. Exams

Late May 2016

"Here are my keys and this is the address

"Here are my keys and this is the address. When you get there make sure you stop by the bakery down the street on the left hand side, the DuPont's are pretty protective so they like to know who is coming and going from the apartment. Um...other than that just, never leave the door unlocked and make sure that you aren't followed." I explained dropping the keys to my apartment in Fred's hand.

"Got it." George smiled grabbing the post-it note I wrote the address on before they both went off to step up their portable swamp product.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Lee asked looking at me an I shook my head.

"No, not even a little bit."I mumbled.

⭐️🖤⭐️

Within the next 45 minutes there was a giant swamp in the corridor outside of Umbrige's off and the twins flew off on their brooms with the promise that all joke products would be available in their shop soon.

"Why didn't you go with them?" I asked Lee as we stood in the courtyard surrounded by everyone else who was cheering for the twins or laughing as Umbrige yelled after them.

"Someone's gotta be here to help you and Peeves cause mayhem." He smiled an I rolled my eyes.

"As if Peeves needs any kind of help." I joked as the crowd started to disperse.

"Well, I've got practice. You wanna come watch?" I offered and he nodded as we started making our way to the pitch.

⭐️🖤⭐️

June 4th, 2016

"No 'the ick' is totally a thing

"No 'the ick' is totally a thing." Lavender argued with a laugh as she sat on the blanket next to Padma and Pavarti making yarn bracelets on the shore line of the black lake. We all decided to come out here to study one more day before the exams that start Monday.

"No it isn't, it can't be." Lee denied from where he sat next to Angelina as they were both studying for their N.E.W.T.s together.

"What even is 'the ick', anyway?" Dean asked confused.