93. Is Everyone Up To Speed Now?

Early August 2016

I was currently in Diagon Alley buying this year's school supplies for Draco an I

I was currently in Diagon Alley buying this year's school supplies for Draco an I. The two of us have been hiding in my apartment, going as far as me rejecting an offer to spend the summer at the burrow. I checked off the last item on Draco's list when I ran into Blaise.

"Effy?" He asked shocked an I waved.

"Where have you been? The group has been trying to get a hold of you for weeks, have you heard from Draco?" He asked worried an I looked around before pulling him towards one of the deserted shops.

"He's been with me. I'm uh..." I paused looking around us just to be sure no one was around.

"I'm hiding him. From you-know-who and his aunt, no one can know where he is so I thought it best we didn't contact anyone." I explained in a hushed tone.

"But he's okay? You're okay?" He asked an I nodded.

"Good, good..." he mumbled an I studied him.

"What is it?" I asked as he awkwardly rocked back and forth with his hands in his pockets.

"Say I found myself in a situation with my mother an I needed an out...would you also be willing to-"

"You don't even have to ask." I said cutting him off and he let out a breath of relief before hugging me.

"Thank Merlin." He whispered.

⭐️🖤⭐️

An hour later

"Dray? I'm back!" I called walking into the apartment with Blaise an I could hear the TV on in the living room so I just lead Blaise there.

"Dray?" I called again as I put the groceries and the bags of our school stuff on the floor in the kitchen. Then I turned to see him sleeping on the couch an I smiled.

"At least he's sleeping." I mumbled to myself before turning to Blaise.

"This is a two bedroom apartment so, I can sleep on the couch if you wanna take my be-"

"I couldn't possibly." He said shaking his head as he held his stuff in his hands. We'd stopped by his house so he had everything he needed.

"Are you sure? I know he makes it look comfortable but this couch is like laying on a bed of rocks." I laughed in a hushed tone as I threw a blanket over Draco before gesturing for Blaise to follow me so I could give him a tour.

⭐️🖤⭐️

September 1st, 2016