Mommy meeting Doug

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this💕
an hour and a half later ...

Kamala and Doug are at their house, and Doug is grilling the steaks and Kamala is watching him and thinking how hot Dougie is while he's grilling the steaks and veggies. Kamala changed into more comfortable clothes, she has on shorts and a t-shirt.

Kamala is getting the wine glasses out of the cupboard when she sees her mom come into the kitchen. "Hi Mommy"

Shamayla- "hi, how was work?"

Kamala- "very good, we are having steak with grilled veggies and wine to drink, come outside with me so you can meet Doug, my boyfriend"

Shamayla and Kamala go outside on the patio where the table is set for dinner, they all sit down at the table.

Kamala- "Dougie, I would like you to meet my mommy, Shamayla"

Doug- "Hi, I want to say I love your daughter very much and I will take very good care of her, she means the world to me" gives Kamala a kiss

Shamayla- "that's good, how long have you two been dating and how did you meet"

Doug- "3 months, and we were fixed up by Kamala's best friend"

Kamala- "Mommy Jen fixed us up on a blind date, and I fell in love with Doug as soon as I met him"

Shamayla- "what kind of lawyer are you Doug?"

Doug- "Entertainment, and I own my own law practice, which happens to be in the same building where Kamala works"

Kamala giggles

Shamayla- "as long as my little girl is happy that's all that counts, and I see you are already making her laugh and I see how happy she is"

Kamala- "I'm very happy, I love Dougie so much, and he means the world to me, he knows how to make me laugh"

Shamayla- "Kamala, can I talk to you inside for a few minutes alone"

Kamala- "yes mommy"

Kamala and her mom go inside

Shamayla- "why did you wait so long to tell me about Doug, I knew you were seeing someone, you were daydreaming a lot, and you're smiling more, and you're not home much"

Kamala- "I wanted to be sure, Mommy, he's my soulmate, my best friend next to you, I hope you can understand why I waited to tell you"

Shamayla- "yes I understand, do Maya and Meena know about Doug, and your daydreaming again, while you're looking out the window, I see you looking at Doug."

Kamala- (looking out the door wall at Doug sitting at the table) "yes they know, and I can't help it Mommy, he's so hot, and adorable"

Shamayla- "as long as your happy that's all that matters, you will always be my little girl, even though you are 33"

Kamala- "thank you Mommy, I'm very happy, can we go back outside now"

Kamala and her mom then go back outside, and Kamala goes and sits next to Doug at the table.

Shamayla- "yes, I'm going to get going, I got an early day at work tomorrow, I will talk to you tomorrow, after work.

Kamala- "okay mommy, good night"

Shamayla- "Doug it was nice to meet you, thank you for making my little girl so happy, its been a while since I have seen her smile like this"

Doug- "I love her, and it was nice meeting you, she's always talking about you, good night"

Kamala and Doug start clearing the dishes from dinner and bring in the glasses and plates.

~Inside, Kamala and Doug are sitting on couch and he's holding her"

Doug- "was I a good boy at dinner"?

Kamala- "yes you were, a very good boy, It was hard for me not to sit in your lap though, while dinner was cooking, I didn't want mommy to figure out that we live together, but knowing her she probably has already figured it out, she asked if Maya and Meena knew about you"

Doug- "what did you tell her"?

Kamala- "I told her yes they knew, but didn't tell her that they known for a while about us, Maya has been my cover lately, like a few weeks ago, when we went to our beach house just the two of us"

Doug- "that weekend was so much fun, even though we did have the scare when we thought you were pregnant because you were late"

Kamala- "yes, thank goodness I started the next day, I don't know how I would have explained that, I can't wait till we really are pregnant! that would be the best gift I can ever give you is to have a baby with you"

Doug- "I can't wait until we have a baby"

Kamala- "Dougie, don't worry, I'm back on birth control, until we are ready to start trying for a baby, I went to my doctor after we got back from our beach house and got the birth control shot, because I noticed that I forgot to take one of my pills, you started to kiss my neck, and well I got side tracked, so this way I can't forget to take my pill"

Doug- "Birth control shot"?

Kamala- "yes, I get it every 3 months in my arm, so I don't have to take a pill every day, after our scare a few weeks ago,  I didn't want to take any chances, with me forgetting to take my pill everyday"

Doug- "Honey, that's good, what do you think about us going to look at rings this weekend, I love you" gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "I would like that, I love you Dougie, more then you know, I'm going to take a shower, you want to join me"

Dougie- "of course, I will join you" he said, pulled off his shirt and followed her into the bathroom. Doug checked the temperature of the water so it wouldn't be too hot or too cold for her. They started kissing. At first just their lips touched but then Kamala opened her mouth giving him more access. They were incredibly close at this moment, their wet, hot and naked bodies glued to each other.

Doug tucked her hair up with a hair clip, she always kept in the shower so he could have better access to her neck. He kissed down her whole body paying special attention to the places he knew she liked the most. Kamala let out a moan when he got to her pussy, he carefully inserted two fingers in her. "Oh, Dougie this feels so good" she said in her seductive voice. He loved this voice and it turned him on even more. He got a little faster. Kamala's moans started to get louder and more passionate. "I need to feel you inside of me, Dougie. Please I need to be as close to you as possible." He enjoyed, seeing her beg like this. So he entered her and pressed her against the wall. "Dougie" Kamala said "I forgot how big you were" She threw her head back and wrapped her arms around his neck so he could get in deeper. Doug got faster and Kamala felt her orgasm approaching. "I'm about to cum, honey" she said "Just try to hold it in a little longer" Doug told her, he wanted this orgasm for her to be out of this world.  Anyway he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his back. In this position both of them couldn't hold it in any longer. Kamala cried out in pleasure, I almost forgot how good you were in the shower" He then slowly put her legs back down, they were still a little weak so he had to hold her for a few more minutes. Kamala looked up at her boyfriend smiling. He carefully wiped her wet hair out of her face so he could take in her whole beauty. She looked breathtaking even without any Makeup.

Doug- "showers are more fun with you"

Kamala- "yes, they are more fun, we get to play as well as get clean"

Doug gives Kamala a kiss