Pregnant?

~4 days later Kamala went back to work~ 9:00 am September 6th~

Kamala is in her office, Jen saw her door is open and she went in and then closed her door.

Jen- "Welcome back, you look like you still are not feeling well you don't have any color in your cheeks why didn't you stay home today"

Kamala- "thanks, I felt a little better this morning when I got up, but now I don't feel well, I almost got sick a few minutes ago, I'm going to stay in my office today, if anyone asks tell them I'm not seeing anyone today except for you, Maya, Meena and Dougie"

Jen- "okay, why don't you go home, get some sleep, I know you are jet lagged"

Kamala- "that I am, I came with Dougie today, we usually come together, unless one of us is going to court, then we drive separately"

Jen- "do you want me to call him and have him take you home or Maya"

Kamala- "no I will stay, I want to finish what I'm working on, and I've been off for 2 weeks so I want to catch up on some work"

Jen- "okay"

Maya is in Doug's Office after lunch and his office door is closed 12:30 pm

Maya- "Doug, I think Kamala's pregnant, she looks like she's not feeling well she almost got sick earlier, I was in a meeting with her, and Jen. She didn't eat all of her lunch, she said she wasn't hungry, she had a few bites of her sandwich and a sip of water"

Doug- "When Kam's not feeling well I noticed she either sits in her office all day trying to have alone time preventing anyone from seeing her, she's exhausted, and I know she's not feeling well, she wearing her bikini top as a bra today because it's softer, and she said she's really sore, and they are hurting. We are trying to get pregnant, go and check on her, I have a meeting in a few minutes otherwise I would go, she didn't eat much for breakfast today, she had a half of a banana, and 2 bites of a piece of dry toast with peanut butter, she didn't want any coffee, I asked if she wanted to stay home today, and she said no"

Maya- "okay, I will call you if I need too, wow, no coffee, and when she doesn't want coffee, you know she's not feeling well, and you know how stubborn she can be at times, I will stop at Target on my way home and get her a few maternity bras, they are really soft, and they will fit her better then her bikini top, and there's more support in them, I know what size she is, so I will get her a size bigger"

Doug- "thanks Maya, I offered to go and get her some and she said she would get them, she said there's so many different kinds and she didn't know what kind she wanted. I know, she hasn't had any since we got back from our honeymoon, yes I know my wife is stubborn at times, I should have said you're staying home, but she had a little more color in her cheeks then she did yesterday, so that why I didn't say anything when she said she wanted to come to work, she's taking naps which she usually doesn't do unless she's not feeling well"

Maya- "you're right, and today's the 6th, and she usually starts her cycle on the 5th"

Doug- "Maya, your right, I didn't even notice, I'm worried about Kam, especially because she's not feeling well, when you go to Target, please get a pregnancy test as well, hopefully one of us can get her to use it today, I want her to make an appointment with her doctor to get checked"

Maya- "yes I will get her one, and bring it over after work, Doug, if she's pregnant, which we both think she is, if she won't call and make an appointment, I will call and make her one myself"

Doug- "thanks Maya, you're the best sister she could have"

Maya- "Of course I will be there for her, she was there for me when I needed her, and she's my big sister"