Secrets

~A few days later~

Kamala and Doug are at her house, in her room sitting on her bed they are making out, they are getting ready to go in the pool and Kamala has on her swim suit. Doug has on his swim shorts.

Maya comes into Kamala's room and closes her door

Maya- "Sis, Mommy is on her way home from work, hide Doug"

Kamala and Doug come up for air when they hear Maya

Kamala- "Dougie, hide in my closet, Mommy doesn't know about you yet"

Doug- "okay" gives Kamala a kiss 

Kamala- "we will finish this later"

Doug then goes into Kamala's walk in closet

Maya is looking out the window and she sees Mommy get of the car in the driveway "Sis that was close, Mommy's home"

Kamala- "yes it was"

Maya- "put your shirt on over your bikini top so it doesn't look like you and Doug were doing it, here put these on"

Kamala puts on her shirt and puts on her pj's shorts

Shamayla comes into Kamala's' room

Kamala and Maya- "Hi Mommy how was work?"

Shamayla- "it was good, I'm going on a work trip to Maryland for 2 weeks, just wanted to tell you, I know you and Maya are going to be good while I'm away"

Kamala- "Mommy, Maya and I are big girls, I'm 33 and Maya is 31 and she's married"

Shamayla- "I know, you're big girls, and I still worry about you two. I know you two are up to something, you know I always find out, is there anything you want to tell me"

Kamala- "We are not up to anything, have a good trip call us when you land"

Shamayla- "Thanks, I will I have to go my flight leaves in 2 hours" 

Maya- "Sis, I know what your thinking"

Kamala giggles "What am I thinking?"

Maya- "Mommy not gonna be here that means Doug will be here"

Kamala giggles "yes it does, and she goes and opens up her closet, Dougie guess what?"

Doug- "I get to stay and play with my girlfriend"

Kamala- "yes you do my mommy is going on a work trip for 2 weeks"

Doug-  "It's a good thing I have clothes here"  gives Kamala a kiss

Maya- "Get a room you two"

Kamala giggles "Maya we are in my room"

Maya- "I'm leaving, I know what you two are going to be doing as soon as I leave remind me to wear ear plugs, you two are not quiet"

Kamala giggles and Maya leaves and she closes Kamala's bedroom door Dougie, come here, we are going to finish what we started before, I have to change into something more comfortable."

Doug sits on Kamala's bed while she takes off her t-shirt and pj shorts and has her bikini on.