Talk with Maya

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Maya- "aww I think two people are sleepy"

Doug- "I think your right Maya, one of them is already asleep on the couch in her spot, and one is asleep on her Auntie's shoulder"

Maya- "you're right, and I'm not sharing her at the moment, Mommy is grocery shopping, everyone at home is taking a nap, Nick and Tony went to the game"

Doug- "we were at a different entrance, because we were in the company suite, usually there is a waitress or waiter in the suite but Jeff asked if we could have the suite to our selfs, and we did, we brought Kamryn's bouncy chair, the portable one, she slept in there while Kam and I were eating lunch and watching the game, and while I was shopping at the Dodgers team store, hoping it would bring them some luck"

Maya- "what did you get for Kamryn, but it didn't help, the Giants won"

Doug- "I got her a hat, a few onesies, a stuffed animal, it helped them score 3 runs"

Maya- "aww, I know Kam was shopping she said she was going to get Kamryn more Giants clothes"

2.5 hours later...

Kamala wakes up... "I did buy Kamryn more Giants stuff, it's coming next week, I bought Kamryn and myself stuff"

Doug- "how was your nap" he gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "it was good, I was comfortable, I woke up because I'm leaking" she gives Doug a kiss

Kamryn starts crying a few minutes later and tries to nurse on Maya's shoulder.

Maya- "Kamryn, I know what you want, here's Momala"

Kamala has her pillow and she unsnaps her tank top, and Maya gives her Kamryn, Kamala lays Kamryn on her nursing pillow, and Kamryn latches on, and starts nursing. "Much better now, I was really full"

Doug- "Honey, what would you like for dinner"

Kamala- "Greek salad in a pita with chicken tenders, and sprite to drink"

Doug- "okay, I will make it for you"

Maya- "thanks"

15 minutes later...

Kamala looks and she sees that Kamryn has unlatched, "Dougie, can you please burp Kamryn, and change her, I want to talk to Maya about something in our room, I will tell you later, but I want to ask Maya first"
Doug- "of course, let me have Kamryn"
Kamala- "Dougie, here's Kamryn, thank you, Maya and I will be back"

Doug has the burp cloth on his shoulder, and he puts Kamryn on his shoulder and he rubs her back, and she burps a few minutes later and she also spits up a little bit on the burp cloth. "That was a good burp Kamryn, now we are going to get your diaper changed and then it will be time for Kamryn's after dinner before bed time nap"

Kamryn yawns

Doug lays Kamryn on the portable changing pad, and he takes off her pants, and unsnaps her onesie and changes her diaper, and cleans her with the baby wipes and he takes the dirty diaper and he puts it in the diaper genie and puts a clean diaper on and he washes his hands, and snaps up Kamryn's onesie and then he puts her pants back on.

Kamryn yawns

Doug- "I think Kamryn is sleepy, we are going to go in my recliner and watch sports center"

Doug picks Kamryn up from the changing table and they go and sit in his recliner, and watch sports center.

~Kamala and Doug's room~

Kamala and Maya are sitting on her and Doug's bed, "Sis what did you want to talk to me about in here" Kamala closes her door after Maya.

Kamala- "my checkup is next week, and I was wondering if you would babysit Kamryn, I don't know if I will get cleared yet, I miss Dougie, but I wouldn't change these 10 and a half months, I love Kamryn so much, and being Momala is my dream"

Maya- "Of course I will babysit, and when you're ready for Dougie time, I will take Kamryn to my house, because I know you two are not quiet, and Kamryn don't need to hear you two, have you and Doug decided what you're going to do about birth control"

Kamala- "Not, yet, I don't know which one I can take,  because I'm nursing, but I know I will go on it, I'm not ready for another baby and it's been so hard not to do it with Dougie, this last week, I love him so much, I'm still sore a little, but nothing like I was right after Kamryn was born, I'm not bleeding anymore, my hormones are not back to normal yet, but the last few days I want Dougie, but I'm still sore, my hormones are saying yes, but his playground is saying no"

Maya- "I know Doug, he will wait, he loves you so much, and tell him how your feeling, I know Doug thinks you are really sexy either way. He would never not find you attractive just because you are not at your pre baby weight, I see the way he looks at you, and how you look at him"

Kamala- "you're right, he's my soulmate, my best friend"

Maya- "Sis, "Take it easy and don't over do it. it will hurt a little and it might hurt each time for a few months, but go slow and use lube, things might still be dry down there, especially since you are breastfeeding."

Kamala- "and what if it hurts too much?"

Maya- "only you will know how you will feel so go on how your feeling, Doug will understand, he loves you so much, and he wouldn't do anything you don't want him to"