Uncle Tony

Tony comes over a few minutes later...

Maya- "Tony's here, I'm going to go outside I see he has a Starbucks cup, I will tell him to leave it outside"

Kamala- "thanks Maya"

Maya goes outside and onto the patio to talk to Tony. "Hi sweetheart" she gives him a kiss. "Kamala can't be around coffee, the smell makes her sick"

Tony- "okay, I think your hiding something, if Kamala was on her cycle, why would the smell of coffee make her sick? she loves coffee, especially a mocha cookie crumble frappachino from Starbucks, I stopped and got it for her hoping it would make her feel better, is Kamala pregnant?"

Maya- "I will drink it, but we have to leave it out here, on the table, when we go home, I will take it with us, me hiding something?"

Tony- "yes you, I know you, you cover a lot for Kamala, I know you two have a sister bond, and I've even asked Meena, how Kamala's feeling, and all she says is ask Auntie. I don't know, so I know Meena knows and you know, I even tried asking your mom and she says ask Kamala. I will ask you again, is Kamala pregnant?"

Maya- "leave the coffee here on the table, and ask her yourself"

~Inside the family room~

Kamala- "Dougie, help me up, I gotta pee, then I will be back, tell Maya to hurry up and get Tony in here, so I can go and take a nap, I'm tired, and have no energy left, I used it all during playtime earlier"

Doug helps Kamala up from the couch

Maya and Tony come inside from the patio.

Tony- "Hey Doug"

Doug- "Hey Tony, have a seat on the couch Kamala will be right back"

Before Tony can say anything Kamala comes back into the family room.

Tony- "Kamala, how are you feeling, I know your not feeling well, I also know that my adorable wife, and my step daughter, and your mom are hiding something, everyone is telling me to ask you"

Kamala- "Tony, I feel like crap, I'm exhausted, have no energy, I'm tender, I have to pee every 10 minutes. Your going to be an uncle in 8 and half months"

Tony- "Congrats, when are you due"?

Kamala yawns "April 11th, I'm 7 weeks"

Tony- "now it's making sense, why you can't be around certain foods, why Maya was making chicken tenders for you, and didn't add any spices"

Kamala and Doug- "thanks, we can't wait to be parents"

Tony- "Sweetheart, how long have you known, and why didn't you tell me"

Maya- "I knew the day before Doug called me at 5 in the morning, I was at work and in Kamala's office when she found out, but I didn't know if I could tell you with out Kamala's permission"

Kamala- "Tony, please don't be mad at Maya, for lying, we haven't even told Dougie's parents yet, the only ones who know are Mommy, Meena, Maya, and you"

Tony- "I'm not mad, I knew Maya was hiding something, but I didn't know what, until a few minutes ago when we were outside on the patio, and I went to Starbucks and bought you a Iced mocha frappachino with cooke crumbles, Maya said don't bring that in the smell of coffee makes you sick, I ask her if you were pregnant, all Maya said go inside and ask her yourself"

Kamala- "thank you for leaving the coffee outside, the smell does make me sick at the moment"

Tony- "you look like your ready for a nap, you're falling asleep on Doug's shoulder"