Talk with Maya and Grandma

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help

Maya gives Kamala her phone and she calls her mommy.

Kamala calls her mommy on her cell, and she answers

Kamala- "Hi Mommy, Dougie said you called while I was taking a nap, and I saw you called just now, Kamryn had her 2 week well baby visit today"

Shamalya- "that's what Doug said, and that you would call me when you got up, how was her checkup"

Kamala- "it was good, she almost back to her birth weight, she weighs 5 pounds 5 ounces, and she has a diaper rash, which is common with babies, she's on a prescription cream, Dr. Robbins didn't like the way it looked, other then that Kamryn is healthy"

Shamalya- "that's good she's almost back to her birth weight, and I know you are worried about her rash, but Dr. Robbins is right, diaper rash is really common for babies, Kamryn will be alright, I will come over after work, I need some cuddles from Kamryn, and I want to see my baby"

Kamala- "Mommy I'm a big girl, you are welcome over here any time, I gotta go, Kamryn's up"

Shamalya- "I hear her crying, she sounds hungry"

Kamala- "she is see you after work, bye"

Shamalya- "bye"

Kamala hangs up the phone

Kamryn's crying

Maya picks her up from her bassinet and is holding her

Maya- "Kamryn, it's okay, I know your hungry, Auntie's going to bring you to Mommy so she can feed you, Auntie doesn't have any milk"

Doug- "Honey, here's your pillow"

Kamala- "thanks Babe"

Maya gives Kamryn to Kamala

Kamala- "Kamryn, let Momala unsnap her tank top and then you can have all of the milk you want"

Kamala unsnaps her tank top and lays Kamryn on her pillow and she latches on and starts nursing.

Maya- "Sis what would you like for dinner, I will make it for you and Doug, when did you get this picture frame with Kamryn's birth stats on it"

Kamala- "when we got back from Kamryn's checkup, Barb came over with lunch, she brought it over, her and Mike bought it for Kamryn, for dinner I want chicken with greek salad"

Maya- "it's so pretty, and it matches the colors of her room, ok, I will start making dinner for you and Doug"

Kamala- "It does, Dougie, when Kamryn's done with her milk, and we change her, I want to put her prescription cream on, hopefully it will make her feel better, I don't like seeing her not feeling well"

Doug- "I hope so, I don't like seeing her not feel well as well or you"

Maya- "have you started tummy time with her"

Kamala- "yes, but she doesn't like it, she cries, you know that you done with it her, remember when you were babysitting when Dougie and I went out for lunch"

Maya- "I do"

15 minutes later...

Kamala looks and Kamryn has unlatched, "Dougie, I need a burp cloth, diaper, wipes, and her cream that Maya got us when she was at Target"

Doug gets up from the couch and gets Kamala a diaper, wipes, and Kamryn's rash cream. While Maya is making dinner for them.

Kamala snaps her tank top up and she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder and rubs Kamryn's back and a few minutes later she burps. "Kamryn that was a good burp, I know you don't like this but you need to be changed"

Kamala lays Kamryn on the changing pad that is on the table, and she takes off her pants, and unsnaps her onesie, and she cleans her with the baby wipes, she puts on the rash cream that Maya got her, she lets it dry for a few minutes, then she puts on her diaper and snaps up her onesie, and she washes her hands with the baby wipes.

Kamala picks Kamryn up and lays her on her shoulder, "there's my princess, I think you want to take your nap on Momala's shoulder, we will do tummy time in a little bit"

Kamryn puts her thumb in her mouth and lays on Kamala's shoulder.

Shamalya comes into the family room 15 minutes later...

Kamala is sitting in her recliner, while Kamryn is sound asleep , while she's having some greek salad

Shamalya- "aww look Kamryn's sound asleep, Grandma needs some cuddles"

Kamala- "Mommy, I know you do, she just fell asleep, if you want to you can hold her, hopefully she won't be grumpy, I just put her rash cream on"

Kamala carefully picks Kamryn up and gives her to her Mommy.

Shamalya- "Kamryn it's okay, Grandma's got you"

Kamryn goes back to sleep on Grandma's shoulder.

Maya- "Hi Mommy, I see Kamryn's in one of her favorite spots for her nap"

Shamalya- "she is, Maya, what are you making for dinner"

Maya- "Greek salad with chicken tenders, which is what Kamala wanted"

Shamalya- "Kam, is Kamryn wearing newborn diapers yet, or she still in preemie diapers"

Kamala- "preemie diapers, the newborn ones are too big"