Lunch with Jen

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Kamala- "thanks"

Kamala's outfit she's wearing

Doug is wearing his mickey mouse t-shirt with his denim shorts

Kamala- "Dougie, thank you for this shirt you bought me at Disney"

Doug- "you're welcome, the saying on the shirt fits, you are beautiful"

Kamala- "thank you, can we eat lunch now"

Doug- "of course, let me go and put your tenders in the air fryer"

Kamala- "thanks"

15 minutes later...

Kamala and Doug are sitting in the family room when they see Jen coming with Mia.  Kamala is sitting in her recliner with her lap desk, eating her salad with her chicken tenders.

Kamala- "Dougie, open the door for Jen, I see she has her hands full with Mia and her diaper bag."

Doug gets up and opens the door for Jen.

Kamala- "Hey Jen, is Mia feeling better"

Jen- "a little bit, she's still really red, but I just put her cream on, that's why I stayed home again, I did call Dr. Robbins, and she wrote her a prescription cream for her rash, just like she did for Leela when Leela had a diaper rash last week"

Kamala- "I know before we left for Disney, Meena said she had to go to Target and get the refill for Leela's cream, come and sit down on the couch, would you like any greek salad for lunch, Dougie made me some chicken tenders with hot sauce"

Jen- "okay"

Doug- "Jen, what kind of dressing do you want on your salad"

Jen- "what kind do you have, and you made a greek salad right"

Doug- "yes"

Jen- "a little of olive oil please"

Doug- "okay"

Doug puts some salad in a bowl for Jen, himself and Kamala, and brings Kamala her chicken tenders in another dish with a cup of hot sauce.

Jen- "how was Disney?"

Kamala- "A lot of fun, but a lot of walking, even though we stayed at Disneyland Grand Californian resort and we used the monorail to get from the hotel to the park, and then to downtown Disney, we had breakfast with Minnie, went shopping, Dougie got us a couples massage, but mine was a mommy to be massage, and he rented us a cabana and we had the pool basically to our self at the time we rented cabana"

Jen- "sounds like you both had fun"

Doug- "we did, but I knew Kamala's back was hurting, so we spent a lot of time in the hotel room, I kept giving her back rubs, and bubble baths, here's your lunch"

Jen- "thanks for lunch"

Kamala- "you're welcome, Kamryn's kicking with both feet right now, which she usually does while I'm eating, I have a very active little girl"

Jen- "how far along are you"

Kamala- "22 weeks today, so I'm more then half way, did your back hurt a lot when you were pregnant"

Jen- "yes, especially when I was in my 2nd trimester because Mia was growing, and all of the extra weight I gained, and Mia liked to do summersaults while she still had room till I was about 28 weeks, then she didn't have much much room to do summersaults, but she was definitely kicking more"

Kamala- "thanks Jen, Dougie can you please get the bag we got for Mia when we were at Disney"

Doug- "of course"

Jen- "Kam, you didn't have to buy Mia anything"

Kamala- "I know I didn't have to but I wanted to, I got stuff for Leela and Amara and of course stuff for Kamryn"

Doug brings over the bag and he gives it to Jen.

Mia starts crying she's in her carrier that is on the floor near Kamala's recliner.

Jen gets up from the couch and she unbuckles Mia from her carrier and she picks her up, she puts on her nursing cover, and Mia starts nursing.

Kamala- "Jen, I bought her 18 month clothes, and one outfit that she can wear now, Kamryn got the same one. That way Mia will grow into them, and I got her a few toys"

Jen- "thanks, she's wearing 3-6 months now, and she's 4.5 months old, can you open the stuff for her since I only have 1 hand free since Mia's having her lunch"

Kamala- "I can but I really want you to open it, so we will wait until Mia's done with her lunch, I will be right back, I gotta pee, it's soccer time"

Jen laughs  "how I remember that you always have to pee"

Kamala- "I know"

Kamala goes pee and comes back a few minutes later.

Doug- "Jen, while we were at Disneyland, we knew where every bathroom was"

Kamala comes back into the family room, "we did Jen, I looked at the app on my phone, and we kept stopping to sit on the benches"

Jen- "Doug, can you please give me the burp cloth in Mia's diaper bag"

Doug- "of course"

Doug gives Jen the burp cloth

Jen snaps her tank top and takes off her cover, and puts the burp cloth on her shoulder, and rubs Mia's back gently and she burps a few minutes later.  "That was a good burp Mia"

Mia puts her thumb in her mouth and is laying on Jen's shoulder.

Jen- "let me open the presents you got Mia, and then I think it's time for Kamala's nap and Mia's nap. Both of you are yawning.

Kamala yawns "I'm sleepy and Kamryn's actually taking a nap"

Doug- "when Kamryn is napping, Kam, tries to take a nap herself"

Jen opens the gift bag and she sees 4 outfits and 1 toy.