Kamryn's 1st ⚾️ game part 3

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Amara- "No Uncle! Giands Auntie"
Kamala giggles and so does Meena
Meena- "yes Uncle Doug, Giants are going to win"
Amara- "Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse"
Kamala- "you want to watch Mickey Mouse Club House"
Amara- "yes"
Kamala- "okay, Uncle Doug, please put on Mickey Mouse Club House, for Amara and Leela"
Meena- "Auntie look Leela's sound asleep next to you"
Kamala- "I see that, and Amara's almost asleep on the other side of me, and Kamryn is asleep on my shoulder"
Maya- "you're an Auntie sandwich"
Kamala- "I am"
Doug- "But ..I.. the..." lets out an annoyed groan when he sees Amara's big eyes looking at him" He turns it on then walks into the kitchen and turns on the little tv in there.
Kamala- "Honey, you can watch the game in the kitchen, what are you going to do when Kamryn wants to watch tv when she gets older and your watching sports, we have more then one tv remember, there's the 65" one in here, but we have the smaller one in the kitchen, we also have one in our room"
Doug- "you're right as always"
Kamala- "Maya, my hand is warm, I know Kamryn did something, but she's sound asleep"
Maya- "let her sleep, you look like your ready for a nap"
Kamala yawns "I am sleepy but I can't move"
Meena carefully picks Amara up and puts her on her little couch, and covers her up. "Thanks Meena, I gotta go potty"
Meena- "carefully give me Kamryn, so you can get up"
Kamala carefully gives Kamryn to Meena so she can get up. "Thanks Meena, I will be right back"
Kamala gets up and she goes potty and she comes back a few minutes later, and she sits next to Doug on the couch, Doug picks Kamala's legs up and puts them on his lap so she can take her nap. "Thanks Dougie, I'm sleepy"
Kamala yawns
Doug- "Babe, take a nap, Kamryn is sound asleep on Meena's shoulder, Maya is watching the game, along with Meena"
Kamala is sound asleep as soon as she lays on the pillow after Doug puts her legs on his lap.
Meena- "I know Auntie's exhausted, I remember when Leela and Amara were newborns, you're not getting a lot of sleep"
Maya- "look Doug is asleep too"
Meena- "I see that, let's let them sleep for as long as possible, Kamryn's sound asleep on my chest, I miss holding a newborn"
Maya- "does this mean?"
Meena- "no...I'm done, Leela's not even 1, if I need cuddles from a newborn, I will come and see Auntie, Nick and I only want 2 kids"
15 minutes later...
Meena checks on Kamryn, and she's awake, and trying to nurse on Meena.
Meena- "Kamryn, I don't have milk for you, let's get your mommy up and she will feed you"
Kamryn decides she's hungry and she decided to show everyone how good her lungs are and she starts crying.
Kamala wakes up "Meena, let me have her, I know she's hungry, I'm all wet"
Meena gets up and brings Kamryn to Kamala, while Maya gives Kamala her pillow and the burp cloth.
Kamala- "Kamryn, shhh we don't want to wake Daddy up, he's exhausted"
Kamala- "Kamryn, it's okay, Momala's here, she's going to feed you, let me unsnap my tank top, then you can have all the milk you want."
Kamala puts her pillow on her tummy and unsnaps her tank top and she lays Kamryn on her pillow and Kamryn latches on and starts nursing.
Kamala- "Kamryn's happy now, she got what she wanted, and I'm hungry, but I can't get up"
Maya- "what would you like to eat and look the Giants have bases loaded and they are up at bat"
Kamala- "I would stuffed shells with garlic bread and water to drink"
Maya- "ok, I will make it for you"
Kamala- "thanks, your the best sister ever, and we got a grand slam, I woke up at the right time, and Kamryn wanted her dinner, I knew they were going to win today and go for the sweep"
Meena- "Auntie, how are you going to tell Uncle the final score"
Kamala- "I'm not, Amara's going to tell him and he won't be happy, hopefully he won't give me the silent treatment again"

Maya- "I hope so, I know what you use usually do when he gives you the silent treatment, but you can't do that yet"
Kamala turns many shades of red "Maya there's little ears here"
Maya smirks
Amara wakes up "Auntie, Minnie Mouse"
Kamala- "Amara, Auntie will put Mickey Mouse Clubhouse back on for you"
Amara- "dhank you, Baby"
Kamala picks up the remote that is next to her recliner and changes the channel and she puts on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Kamala- "Amara, you're welcome, did you have a nice nap, and Kamryn's having her dinner, like how Mommy feeds Leela her milk, that's what I'm doing"

Kamala- "Amara, Kamryn's having her dinner, you can hold her when she's done, would you like to help me change her diaper after she's done with her dinner"

Amara- "I helpew why don't she dwink out of a cup like me"

Kamala- "Because Kamryn is too small for that and my milk has all the nutrients to make her big and strong, because cow's milk can make her sick right now."

Amara- "Leela too"

Kamala- "yes Leela drinks the same milk as Kamryn, when you were little like Kamryn and Leela, you had Mommy's milk too, you don't remember it, Leela is still drinking Mommy's milk"

Amara- "book, Auntie" 

Kamala- "Auntie will read you a book as soon as Kamryn is done with her dinner, and you help me change her diaper"

5 minutes later... Doug wakes up...
Kamala- "Uncle Doug did you have a nice nap"  she gives Doug a kiss.
Doug- "I did, I see Amara's dancing, I smell cupcakes, and stuffed shells and garlic bread"  Doug gives Kamala a kiss 💋

Kamala giggles "Kamryn needs to be changed when she's done with her dinner, Amara, can you please go and get me a diaper in the basket next to Uncle Doug, and bring the wipes container"

Amara gets up and goes to the basket and gets a diaper and the wipes and brings them to Kamala.

Amara- "Auntie" "diapew" "wipe"
Kamala- "thank you Amara"