Doug's suprise Kamala part 2

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Doug- "you're welcome"

Dinner Doug made

Doug- "I even tried something special with the breadsticks, do you see what shape they are in"

Kamala looks at the breadsticks "aww you made them into a heart with Doritos crumbs on them"

Doug- "I did, I had to watch a YouTube video so I knew how to do them, I know you made them before, and I wanted to surprise you with dinner"

Kamala- "you did amazing I'm so proud of you" gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "thank you" gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala and Doug have dinner. "Honey, tomorrow I'm going to call Maya and tell her we are home"

Doug- "okay, when do you want to give Amara and Leela the stuff we bought them"

Kamala- "tomorrow, I will ask Meena to come over with Maya, after work, but in the morning, I would like to go in the pool with my very handsome hubby, and lay on my float, the water makes my back feel so good, and I know you love when I wear my bikini"

Doug- "I do, your so hot in it, but then again your hot anyways, and so sexy"

Kamala blushes

Kamala- "Dougie, can we go on the couch and I sit in my spot and we watch tv, while our little princess plays soccer"

Doug- "of course, let me clean up from dinner then I will join you on the couch"

Kamala- "let me help you clean up, I can put the left overs in a container at least, you cooked dinner all by yourself"

Doug- "okay" he gives Kamala a kiss

10 minutes later...

Kamala and Doug are sitting on the couch, he has his arm around Kamala.  "Dougie, I'm hungry"

Doug- "what does my adorable wife want"

Kamala- "strawberry ice cream, with Oreo cookies in a cone"

Doug- "of course, is Kamryn still playing soccer"?

Kamala- "no she is napping, once I have my ice cream she will be kicking, after my ice cream, can I have a back rub, then bed"

Doug- "of course"

Doug gets up and gets Kamala her ice cream.

Doug brings back an ice cream cone for Kamala and a paper towel, and he gets a dish of chocolate ice cream for himself.

Kamala's ice cream

Kamala sees what Doug brought her

Kamala sees what Doug brought her. "Aww Dougie, that is so cute, and it looks so yummy too, you made chocolate dipped Oreos as well"

Doug- "anything for my adorable wife, and no I bought them when I was grocery shopping"

Kamala has her ice cream. "Time for soccer"

Doug puts his hand on Kamala's tummy, "wow, she's really kicking now"

Kamala- "she is, thank you for my ice cream cone, can you hold it I gotta pee"

Doug- "of course, put it in the bowl I got to put your ice cream cone so it don't drip"  Doug helps Kamala up, and she comes back a few minutes later, and she finishes her ice cream cone.

~The next day 8:30 am~

Kamala comes outside on the patio, and she has her bikini on, she wants lay on her float in the pool.

Doug sees her "wow, you look so hot"

Kamala blushes, "I know what your thinking"

Doug- "what am I thinking"

Kamala giggles "you want to take my bikini off"

Doug- "I do, but I know you want to lay on your float"

Kamala- "I do, it's not that hot out now, but it's suppose to be  88 later, and this afternoon it will be too hot for me out be out"

Doug- "it will be, I have your float ready, and your phone is ringing, it's Maya"

Kamala sits on the chase lounge and answers her phone.

Kamala- "Hey Maya"

Maya- "Kam, are you back yet? Or are you in the hotel how's Disney?

Kamala- "we are back, we came home 2 nights ago, we came home early"

Maya- "how come"

Kamala- "I missed my bed, I couldn't sleep for the last 2 nights, all I did was toss and turn most of the night and I asked Dougie if we could come home early and he said yes, yesterday I slept in till 9:30, this is after I was wide wake at 3:30, and Dougie rubbed my back, and I finally went back to sleep at 4 am"

Maya- "that's good I'm glad you got some sleep"

Kamala- "yes, you can tell Mommy we are home, I'm going to help Dougie with laundry today and then we are going to start working in Kamryn's room, and I bought Amara and Leela stuff from Disney, ask Meena when she wants to come over."

Maya- "okay, I will text you later, I'm at work, I wanted to call and check on you, I called you yesterday, but I got your voicemail"

Kamala- "yes yesterday I slept most of the day, and then Dougie surprised me and made me dinner, he even made breadsticks in the shapes of hearts all by himself, he said he was tempted to call you or Meena, but he didn't, he went on YouTube, and watched a video, a few times, they were so good, I'm so proud of him, that's why I didn't answer my phone, I didn't even hear it, Dougie must have put my phone on vibrate when he went grocery shopping"

Maya- "okay, I know your exhausted, I remember how tired I was when I was pregnant with Meena, it's good that you got some sleep"

Kamala- "yes I'm exhausted, I'm going to lay in the pool on my float that Dougie got me, it's a special one for mommy's to be"

Maya- "have fun, I will come over after work, you can tell me about Disney"

Kamala- "okay, have a good day at work"

Maya- "thanks, have fun in the pool"

Kamala- "I will, Dougie's getting ready to put sunscreen on me"

Maya hangs up.
Doug- "come here beautiful so I can put sunscreen on you and Kamryn"

Kamala- "thank you, after we get out of the pool, it's lunch and nap time."

An hour and a half later.. Kamala and Doug are out of the pool, and Kamala's wrapped up in her towel and Doug is holding her, he has his towel wrapped around his waist.

Kamala- "Dougie, that felt good, especially the back rub in the pool, I'm hungry now"

Doug- "I know you were almost asleep on your float, what would you like for lunch, but I was right there, you weren't going to fall off your float"

Kamala- "I know you were right there, I was up, sorta, and now Kamryn's up, I want a greek salad with a steamed pita, chicken tenders and hot sauce"

Doug- "Okay, do you me to help you change into some dry clothes"

Kamala- "yes, I gotta pee first then we can eat lunch"

Doug- "okay"

Kamala and Doug go inside and they go in their room, and Doug helps Kamala get dressed. "Dougie, I need help putting my bra on, I'm all wet and I'm stuck"

Doug smirks. "I will help you"