Wedding Day!!!

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help as always with writing this 💕

~The next day.... Kamala and Doug's wedding day~

Doug is already outside with his groomsmen and he's talking to Tony. Maya comes outside when she sees Doug is outside.

I start to walk inside when Jen sees me there even though I wasn't allowed to peek, I saw Maya walk inside and go in our room with a bouquet of flowers to give to Kamala as I smiled.

"Can I see Kamala for a bit?" I questioned as Meena gave me a smirk.

Meena- "When she walks down the aisle you can." She said closing the door in front of me, great I can't see my beautiful woman"

Soon as the guests entered the beach and got seated, with music being played,

Maya- "Doug, you stay out here until Kamala is ready"

Doug- "I really wanted to see her, in her dress, I haven't seen her since yesterday, I miss her very much, it was hard sleeping last night"

Maya- "you have to wait, and I know Kamala had a hard time falling asleep too, finally I got her to fall asleep about 11 last night, after trying for an hour she was holding your t-shirt, this is after she was crying because you weren't here, you have to wait, she was already crying this morning too, I just got her to calm down, and Meena is re-doing her makeup, this time we are using waterproof"

Jen comes outside, "Maya, we need you, she keeps saying I want to see Dougie, Meena's almost done again with her make up, there's lots of tears"

Maya- "Jen, I'm on my way, stay here with Doug, keep him away from Kamala"

~In Kamala and Doug's room~

Kamala- "Mommy, I need Dougie"

Shamalya- "The sooner, you get ready the sooner you can see Doug, you look beautiful, I can't believe my baby is getting married in less then 2 hours, even though you will be married you will always be my little girl"

Maya- "Sis, I know you miss Doug, I just saw him outside, and no you are not going out there, he looks like you, like Mommy said the sooner you get ready the sooner you get to see Doug"

Kamala- "Mommy, I'm going start crying again, we don't have time for me to get my makeup done again"

~Back outside~  

Doug- "Come on I need to see my queen." I said as Jen's jaw dropped.

"Wait till my best friend is ready, Romeo." Jen said as I walked back.

"Soon it will be all over, you will finally be a married man." Joe said as Nick and I walked along the sand watching the guests taking their seats

Tony- "Man, this is it. Our buddy is no longer a single man, he'll be a married brother joining our club."

Mike- "Son congratulations on your big day. You and Kamala have become the best couple there is.

Doug- "Thanks Dad, I miss her, I haven't seen her since yesterday, where's mom?"

Mike- "she went inside"

~Inside Kamala  and Doug's room~

Kamala has her wedding dress on with her beads on her feet

Barb- "Kamala, you look beautiful, I was just outside and Doug is asking everyone if he can come in and see you, he misses you"

Kamala's dress and beads on her feet and her bouquet