Gender Reveal part 1

* I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this*

Doug smiles "You're so adorable when you giggle like that."

Doug-"Of course my love"

Kamala gets up from the her chair at the island and goes to the cupboard and tries to reach the brownie mix it but can't. Doug walks up behind her and presses himself against her behind, one hand on her waist the other reaching for the mix.

Doug- "I don't want you getting on your step stool at the moment, it's not safe, if you need something and you can't reach it, please ask me"

Kamala- "okay, I promise you I won't use my step stool, right now, I'm starting to get wobbly when I'm walking"

Doug- "thank you, I don't want you to fall, or get hurt"

Kamala- "Okay baby I won't use it, wraps her arms around him and you take such good care of me"

Doug- "I take care of both of my girls, here's the chocolate chips as well I know you like them with extra chocolatey"

Kamala- "Aww I love that you know me so well."

Doug smirks and kisses her "I will put these in the oven to bake would you like a snack or wait till they are done, I set the timer for 45 minutes"

Kamala- "I'll wait, but...I would like to make out with you"

Doug picks Kamala up and he carries her to the couch.

They make out for a few minutes.

Kamala moans into Dougs mouth as she feels a hand grip her butt

Doug smirks and pulls back. "You're adorable"

Kamala- "you're hot and handsome, can we have Reeses pieces ice cream with my brownies"

Doug- "yes, I know Kamryn's going to love chocolate just like her adorable mommy"

Kamala gives Doug a kiss

~45 minutes later~

The brownies are done.

Doug- "the brownies are done, but you know they need to cool off before you can have them"

Kamala- "I know, but I'm hungry now"

Doug- "what would you like to have for dinner"

Kamala- "Chicken tenders with hot sauce"

Doug- "okay, we have some that you made yesterday, do you want me to warm them up for you, I just have to make the fries in the air fryer"

Kamala- "yes please, I will be right back I gotta pee"

Kamala comes back a few minutes later, her and Doug eat dinner, and they each have a brownie for dessert, Kamala adds ice cream, and hot fudge to her brownies.

A few days later... it was the day of the gender reveal party

~Kamala and Doug's house~ 8:15 am

Doug and Kamala are in bed, Doug's been up for 45 minutes, he's reading the paper on his phone. Kamala woke up a few minutes ago.

Doug- "Good Morning Beautiful" and he gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "it is a good morning, she gives Doug a kiss, "I actually feel like I got some sleep, and I gotta pee"

Doug helps Kamala up and she comes back a few minutes later and she gets back into bed and into Doug's arms. "Honey, today, I want us to wear matching shirts, I got us each , I also got your mom and dad 1, I got my mommy a grandma t-shirt, and Maya has a shirt too that she said is a surprise for me to see"