Cravings part 2

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this it means a lot💕

Kamala- "that would be awesome, thank you I will get some this weekend, right now when I'm home I'm wearing Dougie's T-shirts and my shorts, pj's, and my jeans but I'm going to have to go shopping soon, I don't have the energy to go shopping at the moment, shorts and pants are what I need the most, my t-shirts still fit well some of them, my shirts still mostly fit, it's shorts, pants that are getting small, if I'm home, I'm wearing Dougie's boxers, or his shorts, they used to be big on me"

Meena- "you're welcome Auntie, I will bring some over, or if you want order some at Old Navy, or Target and I will get them for you, I have to go to both places tomorrow, Old Navy has a sale on baby clothes, and I want to get some for Amara and Leela"

Kamala- "thanks, where's Leela and Amara, you usually bring them over with you"

Meena- "with you not feeling well lately, I left them home with Mommy, she's babysitting, even though Amara wanted to come over, I told her that your tummy wasn't feeling good and she could come over another time, you look like your ready for a nap, would you like me to make dinner for you and Doug"

Kamala- "that would be awesome thanks, I'm craving spaghetti and meatballs with parmesan cheese, with garlic bread, with nacho cheese Doritos"

Meena- "that sounds good, I will make it for you, you go and take a nap, you're falling asleep as we are talking"

Kamala yawns "a nap does sound good, if I'm not up before Dougie gets home, tell him I'm in our bed taking my afternoon nap, he said he would only be in the office a few hours"

Meena- "okay, I will, it's 3:00, I have to pump milk for Leela, I'm leaking"

Kamala- "there's an outlet next to my recliner, in the power strip where I plug in my laptop, just sit there and pump"

Meena- "thanks Auntie, as soon as I'm done, I will start dinner for you and Doug."

Kamala- "thanks, I'm going to take a nap in my bed, with my teddy bear"

Meena- "okay"

An hour and a half later..... Doug comes home from work and he sees Meena in the kitchen "Meena, where's Kam?"

Meena- "your room taking a nap she said for me to tell you if you got home before she got up, dinner is cooking, Auntie told me what to make"

Doug- "thanks Meena"

Meena- "you're welcome"

Doug goes into his and Kamala's room and he sees she's sound asleep in bed, he goes into their walk in closet and changes out of his work clothes into shorts and a T-shirt and then he goes to check on Kamala, and he sees she's starting to get up and he walks over to their bed and says "honey are you up"

Kamala- "kinda, I need a kiss from my very handsome husband to wake up though, help me up I have to pee"

Doug gives Kamala a kiss and helps her sit up in bed.

Kamala- "I will be right back, I gotta pee"

Kamala goes pee and she comes back a few minutes later.

Doug- "how are you feeling, what did you have for lunch"

Kamala- "I had a peanut butter and Cheetos sandwich with a diet coke"

Doug- "I see your cravings have started this morning"

Kamala- "yes they have, but I haven't gotten sick in a few days so I think my morning sickness is over, thank goodness"