1st night as Momalaand Daddy part 2

Doug- "sure Honey, which one do you want, there's tank tops in here, pj's shorts, and a few night gowns, which one would you like, I have your underwear, and a pad"

Kamala- "pick one, I will wear the shorts and tank top tomorrow after my shower, thank you after Lexie exams me, I need help to put it on"

Doug- "Okay, then I will give you this pink one, let me help you change and I will help you put on your underwear and pad and put this one in the bag with the wet clothes, after Lexie cleans you"

Kamala- "thanks Dougie"

Kamala's gown she's wearing

Lexie leaves.

Lexie comes back into Kamala's room a few minutes later. "Your going to be sore, but so far you look good, I will be back in 2 hours to check you"

Kamala- "I haven't had to do that yet, I pushed enough earlier, it hurts so much to pee right now, you can clean me up, after I take a shower, I will put my pj shorts on"

Lexie- "Ok, Dr. Grey also put a note on you chart, she wants me to give you meds, that will make it easier for you to go potty when you feel you have to, all new moms get it, you will take 1 softener twice a day starting right now for 1-3 days but no more then 2 weeks, also start eating more fiber, prunes, prune juice will also help, to help the burning right now when you take a shower, if you have to pee then do it in the shower, because the water is running, it will help with the burning, I know it sounds gross, but I tell all of my patients that, Lexie gives Kamala her meds.

Kamala- "okay, Dougie, can you change Kamryn, while Lexie cleans me up from when I went pee in the bed a few minutes ago, thanks, I will try that when I take a shower tomorrow.

Lexie gives Kamala water so she can take her meds.

Lexie is done cleaning Kamala up and she changes the potty pad that Kamala's laying on in bed. Doug is changing Kamryn's diaper. Kamryn is crying while getting her diaper changed, Kamala after she gets her diaper changed, try nursing her again that sounds like a hungry cry.

Kamala- "thanks, Lexie, can you please give Doug a diaper and wipes so he can change Kamryn's diaper.

Lexie- "yes" and she gives Doug a diaper and wipes

Kamryn's crying

Kamala- "thanks, and Mommy's very sore at the moment it's taking me longer to do things"

Lexie- "Kamala, you're doing awesome as a new mom, don't feel bad"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug gives Kamala a wipe and a diaper, "Honey, look at her diapers are so tiny"

Kamala- "yes they are"

Kamryn's diapers